Reflection book 2 chapter 1

Song: Kylee - Daisukinanoni

Cover of book 2: Welcome let's begin.

A blonde with blonde hair and green eyes arrived at the airport

A blonde with blonde hair and green eyes arrived at the airport. Behind him stood shady people with tattoos all over their body.

All the girls at the airport looked at Nash with blushed on their faces.

Nash smirk and pulled out a photo. It was a photo of a girl with long blue hair in a pink kimono sitting in a chair.

"Hmph. Just you wait I'll make sure to make you mine Kuroko Tetsumi." Nash smirk.

_______________________________________

"I know right! You should've seen Shin-Chan face when I showed him the photo of him asleep on the couch." Takao laughed.

"Let me see!" Kise asked.

(Except Takao and Miyaji isn't there

(Except Takao and Miyaji isn't there. It's suppose to be Midorima only)

"Bwhahaha! What kind of pajama are those!" Kise laughed.

"Wow..." Himuro whistle.

Kuroko laughed with his friends.

He looked outside the window where people were walking around outside shopping.

"We should go soon. I have to get home soon." Kuroko Said.

"Ehhh...But I wanna stay with Kurokochii more." Kise wined.

"Sorry but I really have to go home. Sei will get mad." Kuroko smiled.

"Fine. But we'll walk home with you. We can't leave a beautiful boy like you walk alone." Takao smirk.

Kuroko raised an eyebrow at him.

________________________________________

"Nee, Akashi." Mayuzumi look at Akashi who was hiding behind a tree with the other guys.

"What?" Akashi didn't look at him. He watches at Kuroko and his friends leave the caffe.

"Can you tell me why were stalking your husband." Mayuzumi deadpanned.