Chapter one

Hi

Story is starting with Suraj who woke up early in the morning to do some household works like preparing the breakfast. He was just serving the food when Ranjhana come down.

"Suraj? What are you doing? We have servants for works like this! Please sit and let them do their work!". Ranjhana places his hand on his shoulder. "Choti Maa woh. Ghirja Mausi fall ill. I asked her to take rest I mean breakfast I can do till then she has enough time to take proper rest for the noon time!".

Ranjhana shook her head and went back to the dining table. What should I do with this boy? When will he grow and think of himself than other's. He is far better than my two useless son's.

Suraj was serving Ranjhana the breakfast and sat next to her. "Suraj today is your first college day! If there is anything you need you will tell me! I had promised your Papa to look after you!". Suraj nods. "Choti Maa woh... pocket money?".

Ranjhana smiles at him. "Good you remind me!". She took out the money and gave it him. It was the same amount her son's get. "Choti Maa it's time I don't want to be late! I'm leaving now!".

Ranjhana looked at his half eaten breakfast. "Suraj! If the two are harming you, you will tell me, right?". Ranjhana was holding his hand. So he won't be able to move. Suraj nods. "I will!". He left from there. Before his father died 2 years ago, Suraj had a wish.

"Papa I'm going to be 20 what will you buy me?". Suraj asked his father.

"Hmm what does my son want?". KN places his hand on his head.

"Papa small thing! I want a motorcycle which will only be mine!". He asked for it and the next day he got it.

No one was allowed to touch it. As even Ranjhana said it is Suraj property.

Today is my first college day. I'm so excited but I'm scared what if the evil-duo play a prank with me. Already their friends prank me all the time... no one is there to help me as I don't have friends. Papa you were my only friend I miss you...

He put his helmet on and drove to the college. In the meantime Ajay and Vivaan come down. "Maa we are hungry! And mom pocket money!".

Ranjhana glares at them. "Have you checked the time?". She was literally shouting at them being disappointed. "You know Suraj woke up early made his room, cooked the breakfast and drove to the college. And you both aren't able to do anything by yourself! I wonder how I could get the two of you?". She took out the money and gave it them. An envelope fall out of the purse.

The two stare on it. "Maa what is this?".

Ranjhana glares at them. "I thought you both are hungry. Go and eat your breakfast but don't show fake interest!". She stood up and was about to leave.

Ajay hold her back. "Maa it's for Suraj! I read his name!". Vivaan smirks. "Haan Maa What is it?". Both were excited to know but Ranjhana gave them a death glare.

"You both read it's for Suraj! Then how dare you to think I will talk with you both about it? It is for Suraj I will clear it with him only! You are getting late go! And I hope for you that your marks will be better than last time or else I will give you some punishments!". She left in anger and was in her room. She hasn't opened the envelopment as it was addressed to Suraj. But she read the post stamp and the banner of the college she knew.

Suraj you have applied for Oxford without asking me once. I never thought that you will feel that I would become a hurdle for you. You haven't shared your plans with me!.

At the college

All knew Ajay as he was the hero of the college being the little brother of him should give Suraj a nice reputation. But that is not true. All knew he is his step brother. Only Vivaan is his brother and Suraj should be avoided.

Suraj didn't care much about it he was happy the way he was living. He doesn't need fake friends what he wants was a princess who will come and save him out of his hell.

Ajay and Vivaan arrived and Ajay introduces Vivaan to everyone. "Yaar Ajay, your step brother Suraj! He has gain some attention!".

Ajay frowns. "What you mean?". His friend asked him to turn and a few female students looked at Suraj, who was trying to find the principals office. "Sorry can you tell me where I will find the principals office? I have an appointment!".

The girls giggles. "You are cute!". One punches on his cheek. Another one was ruffling his hair. The next one was hooking into his arm and then one cups his face to kiss him. But Suraj stopped them all. "Stop this!". He become a little bit angry and annoyed. "I just wanted to know where the principals office is, if you don't know then it's okay but don't try to come closer to me!".

The boys were laughing. "Hahaha! What is wrong with him?". Ajay and Vivaan knows it. Waiting for Princess Charming...

Both smirks. "Let's play a game!". Suraj got to know where the principals office is he went in. "Oh Suraj please come in!". Suraj nods and enters the office. "Sir, why did you called me on the first day?".

The principal stood up. "Suraj the time you sent your application to our college I have filled a form for you for Oxford did you received a letter? Sorry but your results were amazing and I thought you would like it!".

Suraj was numb of course he liked it but he didn't liked it to stay away from his family. "Sir, I haven't received a letter and I don't want to go anywhere. I'm happy here and my family lives here too. I don't want to leave them or give them unnecessary tension!".

The principal nods. "Suraj if there is anything you need you will tell me, right?". Suraj nods. He left the cabin and all were looking at him.

He was confused and then a girl come and Thaadh!!.

____
Please comment and vote