Chapter four

Hi

kg_823748 that's for you!
KILLER 2 still needs 6 votes
Runaway couple still needs 1 vote to be updated.

Target 21 votes.

Recap: Suraj felt bad, he can't trust strangers and keeps to stay away from Chakor, whereas Imli wants to hurt Chakor as for her slap.

Suraj was searching her, but the campus was to huge and he didn't know where to search for her. Oh No if I can't find her then how will I save her from her own sister. Is she her real blood sister, I mean who would do to think of taking revenge on their own blood?

Chakor was hanging out together with Tina and Ragini, "Shimla oh you could have take me with you. Why you left without me?" She pouts and looked hurt.

Tina rolls her eyes, "Oh please Chakor, you know why! It's all because of your awful sister. She always drags herself on us."

Ragini nods, "So true, you remember the cinema date? How she convinced uncle and aunty not to sent you if you won't take her along with you. Now really who the hell do something like this?" She was fuming in anger.

"People who have less self confidence and needs to her satisfaction by everything they do," Chakor said and they nodded in agreement.

Chakor wasn't much upset, she was just pretending as she very well know, how her sister is. A pain in her neck.

Ajay was looking at her. I will make you pay for the insult by hook or by crook I will get what I want. I'm not gonna leave you this time. Especially not after seeing your weird interest in Suraj...! He made a fist in anger and made his way to them.

Imli and Vivaan entered the canteen, they were looking around to find Chakor and her friends. Imli smirks seeing them. Soon Chakor you will lose everything, fame, friends and reputation. I will make pay for it and no one is going to save you today.

Suraj looked around, he unfortunately or fortunately bumped into a professor.

"Young man can't you see?" The man said and Suraj lowers his head, "Sorry Sir, actually I'm new here and was trying to find a friend. Do you know where I can find Chakor?"

The professor looked at him, "Chakor? She must be in the canteen. It's lunch time!"

Suraj smiles and nods, "Thank you!" He turns to leave, but immediately turned back to the professor, who shows him the direction of the canteen, "Thanks again."

Suraj found the canteen, he couldn't believe it, but Chakor was smiling victoriously on a lying Ajay and screaming Imli.

Suraj gulps, he was late but she was save. He comes closer totally confused, what might have happened to them.

Chakor saw him and smiles, "Girls that is Suraj. He a new student and unfortunately his stepbrother, but very nice," she praised him and he blushes.

"Aww so cute he is," Tina looked at him, "Do you have a girlfriend?"

Suraj was shocked, he widen his eyes and shook his head, "No!" It was more a shout.

Suraj felt uncomfortable, he come to help, but it wasn't needed.

"Suraj!" Chakor calls him and he looked at her, she stood up and made a big step over the lying Ajay.

"Could you please drop me home?" She asked him openly and all looked at them. Chakor never asked someone.

Suraj was confused, if he should or not, but he wants to know what had happened, "Haan okay come. I will drop you."

They left the canteen and spent the time together as they had the same lectures.

Chakor was sitting behind him on his bike, her hands were intertwined on his front, "Thank you."

Suraj nods, "mention not, but can you tell me what had happened, back at the canteen?"

Chakor starts to bursting out into a loud laughter, "You won't believe it. I will tell you.

Imli was coming from on way and Ajay from the other way, they didn't talked to each other and didn't saw each other as well.

I was having a talk to my friends, when I heard her heels. I rolled my eyes knowing she wants to harm me, I let her think that I haven't noticed it, but to my luck Ajay come too.

So I thought why not to hit two with one try.

I winked at Ragini, she pulled the leg of Imli, who was holding a drink in her hand, the drink spread on the floor and in seconds Ajay was lying on the same floor as he slipped over it.

He was so angry that he pulled her down with force and she ruined her new heels and dress, uff my parents won't leave her this time."

*Hahaha*

Suraj nods, "the Luck is on your side," this was so calmly said with hidden pain that it hurts her to hear it.

"Suraj please don't think you are unlucky because you got those two jerk brother's. Isn't there anyone who loves you?" She looks at him, but he was concentrated on the road.

Suraj smiles, "Choti Maa does love me." His eyes were shining and Chakor smiles, "My house," She pouts as the drive was over.

Stupid Chakor why did you said 'My house' he didn't knew and you could have a longer drive.

Suraj stopped the bike, "have a nice day, bye!"

Suraj smiles waving a bye, he drove away.

Chakor was happy, her heartbeat races seeing him, unknowingly she has fallen for him, being different makes him so special.

____
Suraj - Ranjhana bounding
Please comment and vote