Chapter three

Hi

kg_823748 ❤️

Recap: Chakor helped Suraj. They both share a new friendship and Ajay is fuming.

Chakor felt peace next to Suraj, he was so different from all the male students she had ever met moreover he is so different from the jerk like Ajay and Vivaan.

"Suraj?"

She calls him and he was looking at her.

"Haan Chakor?"

He frowns at her and shows his hand.

"What happened?"

Chakor smiles.

"I wanted to know if there is something between you and your brother's? I mean Ajay and Vivaan are inseparable, since Ajay is in this college he talked only about Vivaan. I never knew there was another brother!"

Suraj smile faded and his eyes were brimming.

"We are step-brother's and you know, to get the love and respect of your family is sometimes more difficult than get it from strangers!"

He couldn't met her gaze and was concentrating on the professor, the lecture was good and Suraj could understand everything, being a freshener.

The lecture took an end, they packed their books and stuffs to attend the next class or the canteen for a lunch break.

Suraj wasn't looking at Chakor and made his way out of the classroom ignoring her as much as possible. She might pretend to be good to him, just like a few other's in the past.

Suraj often failed in recognising friends and enemies, but the real enemies are his own brother's. Chakor just want to be his friend.

"Chakor?!"

Two girls were standing at the class entrance and waving at her. Chakor smiles looking at them and hugs them tightly.

"Where were you two? Don't you have thought about me before disappearing like this?"

Chakor was scolding them and the two hold their ears.

"Sorry!"

They said in chorus.

Chakor nods.

"Fine I will forgive you, but not again! Now tell me, where were you both?".

Tina Raichand

Chakor's childhood best friend and Ragini Mehta

Chakor's new founded friend. All three hates Vivaan, Imli and Ajay.

"Chakor if you will let us speak then we can tell you where we were!"

Ragini smirks at her.

"By the way, who is mister cutie pie there?"

Tina and Chakor both follows Ragini hand, which was showing on Suraj.

Suraj was numb and stood there like statue. He felt a heat raising on his cheeks and left the classroom without a word.

Chakor smiles.

"He is cute and shy. But the weirdest thing is...!".

She looked at her back to see Ajay smirking at them, he comes and smiles.

"Lady's I might be one, but I have the power to satisfy you three!"

He said it and the three felt disgusted.

"Yuck! Get lost!"

They shout and pushed him out of the class.

Tina and Ragini hook into Chakor's arms. The three were walking down the hallway and were witnessed by Imli.

Damn it! Why don't they like me? I'm much more popular than Chakor and I have a boyfriend Vivaan Rajvanshi. One of the most famous here.

She was always jealous on Chakor, as Chakor was better in everything she does. Be it in school, stage show performances or sports. Imli never could beat Chakor in anything. Along with that she got a slap today for her misbehaviour on Suraj.

Chakor I will make you pay for the slap, you might be my elder sister, but I'm Imli and I will take my revenge from you!

Vivaan looked at her. Shit yaar I'm with this faltu {useless} only because of Bhai, he wants to hit on Chakor, but she isn't giving him any heed moreover she is interested in Suraj. Yaar I want Tina...

Imli saw him and his pale face.

"Vivaan you don't worry about me, I'm fine and I will take my revenge by hook or by crook. No one will forget it!"

Vivaan nods halfhearted.

"I know you will, because you are Imli!"

Imli smiles and hooked her arm in his. Why me why???. He was cursing his destiny.

Suraj, who hasn't went far, has heard Imli threat on Chakor. Oh no, she is in danger I have to warn her. Suraj was searching her, but he had no idea where she could be.

Ajay was angry as Chakor insulted him again in front of many students. How dare she? She know who I am and what I am capable, then too she isn't listening to me. I will make her pay for it, she will be mine at any cost.

He left in anger into the canteen, since he knows she will be there only. Both have a similar time schedule and the lunch break has started.

"We were in Shimala!"

Ragini said in excitement.

"Wow, but without me?"

Chakor pouts and two nods.

"Reason is your stupid sister, she would have asked to accompany us! And we can't stand her!"

Tina said in one go not thinking of the consequences, which were waiting for them.

Suraj was looking everywhere and got lost in the crowd of students. Damn it! She helped me and I can't help her. This is so unfair...

___

Is it unfair or will he have a chance to redeem her favour?

Please comment and vote