taste of roses

Hurts like hell
***
"Are you okay?"
Tweek's friends would ask every few often with concern in their eyes. Tweek would have to bite his tongue so the truth wouldn't spill. His tongue would sting afterwards and the guilt wouldn't sit right in his stomach. Tweek disliked lying to his friends.
~
The strange yet familiar sensation was beginning to come to back. He could feel the stems of the flowers scratching against his throat. Tweek can't help but gag. Immediately it catches his all of his friends eyes. "Tweek?" Craig is the first one to ask if he's okay. Clyde and Token look him down with concern gazes. Tweek tries to swallow down the feeling of thorns poking at his throat, and persuades them that he's okay. But afterwards when they're no longer worried about the topic, Tweek slips from the group unnoticed and swiftly makes his way to the washroom. Unfortunately he crumples to the ground in one of the washroom stalls,and vomits up whatever he had for lunch in the schools toilets. He can tell by the way his vision is slightly blurry that he's crying. His throat burns, but it starts to feel like hell when the body of a rose erupts itself from his throat. Along with the stem covered in thorns. It scraps against the walls of his throat making him sob in pain. Eventually the rose is out of his body, and Tweek is left exhausted, and in pain. Theres crimson blood leaking out of the side of his mouth, and the taste of iron stings his taste buds. Still, the pain wasn't over, not now, not ever.
~