taste of telling

Hurts like hell
***
"I saw a bunch of blood and gee that sure made me worried."

Tweek's heart thumped against his chest hard. Tweek's chest felt like it was about to explode and the terrible roses were pushing there way out of him. His hand was the only thing stopping them. Panic was starting to set in. He didn't want anyone to find out about this.. this.. awful disease. But suddenly to Tweek's horror Butters blue eyes land on him through the slit of the bathroom stall. "Tweek, is that you?" Tweek squeezes his eyes shut and hoped for Butters to leave. But no movement was heard from Butters. Tweek had no other choice, did he? He had to show himself. Butters had already saw him. Oh, god would he tell people..? That thought made Tweek wanna cry. What would people think..?
Tears were already rolling down Tweek's cheeks before he knew it. "Please, don't tell anyone," Tweek weakly cried out. A small hiccup followed after. He slowly opened the bathroom stall to reveal himself. Butters let out a gasp. "Oh, hamburgers, Tweek, are you okay?!" Tweek opens his mouth to answer but dozens of bloody petals make there way out of Tweek's mouth instead. He immediately crumples to the floor afterwards. Butters is quickly by his side making sure he's okay. Tweek has never been more grateful in his life. "You won't tell a-anyone about this r-right?" The question stumbles out from Tweek's mouth. He's too anxious to look at Butters. "No, no, of course not fella." Tweek let's out a sigh of relief. "Thanks, Butters." A little after the two sit in silence Butters asks something. His voice was hesitant but full of care. "Did you want to talk about..? Tweek gives Butters a small nod. He took a couple deep breathes. Finally. He had someone to talk to. He couldn't help but feel nervous. Yet, at the same moment a bunch of other emotions hit him at once. And Craig's face was implanted in his mind. Soon after Tweek's crying and butters is trying his best to comfort him. "I wish Craig loved me back! I wish I was more like Kenny, then maybe Craig would love me," a hiccup left Tweek's lips. "He'd never love a spazz like me.. and I hate that! I know I shouldn't. It's not his fault he doesn't love me back. I just wish I didn't have to die because of it.." The word dying made Butters stop what he was doing. "Die because of it...?" Butters said slowly, shock and confusion lacing his voice. Tweek rubbed the tears from his eyes and looked down in despair. "Y-Yeah. I have this disease that makes me vomit up roses because of unrequited love. It's going to kill me Butters." Tweek knew Butters didn't know what to say so he kept on going. "I can get it removed.. but I'd forget all about Craig," He paused, trying his best not to burst into sobs again. He swallowed. "I love Craig. I want to remember him. He was the only one who truly accepted me as his friend. I'd rather die then forget Craig."