taste of sad thoughts

Hurts like hell
***
Everything hurt to tweek. The stinging pain in his throat and his heart. Yet, everything felt numb to Tweek at the same time. Yesterday's news made Tweek want to die. He couldn't believe he thought Craig would actually feel the same about him. Tweek just wanted to crawl in a ball and cry. Instead the boy remains staring blankly at one of the walls in his bathroom. There's blood, vomit, and a mixture of flower petals leaking from his mouth onto his shirt. Thoughts are swarming his mind like bees swarming a bee nest, and the noise of ringing goes off in his ears. However Tweek shows no sign of going to find out the noise. He knows it's his phone. And from that moment Tweek becomes aware that everything is no longer important to him. Craig was his reason to live. But eventually Kenny would take him from away from him. The image of Craig's smile makes the boy's broken heart beat. God, He loved that boy so much. "Why couldn't He feel the same?" Tweek questions himself. Maybe the world hated him and wanted him dead? Who knew.
***
The walk to school felt like forever, but Tweek eventually made it to school. As Tweek walked down the halls he couldn't help but take notice of the bad feeling in his gut. However the boy shook off the feeling and continued on. If only he listened to the feeling in his gut he wouldn't of seen the heart breaking sight. Craig was holding Kenny's hand. And Tweek wanted to die. Tweek was sure he wasn't noticed as he ran away from the scene. He coughed up bloody flower petals stumbling towards the bathroom. It took a lot of strength to push open the door and make it to the toilet. Dozens of bloody covered rose petals decorated the toilet. But it didn't stop there for Tweek. It seem like millions of them were pushing there way out of his throat. The only thing heard in the bathroom were his muffled cries but suddenly the sound of the bathroom door opening reaches the air. Tweek tries his absolute hardest to stop the petals from erupting from his mouth with the palm of his hand.

"Oh gee, are you okay in there fella?"