taste of endings

Hurts like hell
***
Heartbreak. It's the only thing Tweek's feeling at that moment. He couldn't believe he'd let himself have hope. How stupid could he be? Of course Craig wouldn't love him back. That's what's he's been telling himself for the last week. But, no he had to listen to his stupid heart. Craig's looking at him. It seemed like he was contemplating whether to comfort Tweek or to leave. But before Craig can make his mind up Kenny is beside him throwing a arm around him. The sight makes Tweek wanna die. "Hey, Tweek, you okay? You look like you just found out Santa isn't real." Kenny chuckles at his own joke. It was obvious Kenny couldn't notice the tension between him and Craig. "I'm fine," Tweek said, adverting his gaze away from Craig and Kenny. The way his voice displayed no emotion causes Kenny raise a eye brow. He attempts to talk to Tweek again but he's already down the hall. Kenny looks over at Craig for answers. He gets none.
***
The feeling of tears rolling down his face is no surprise. God, Tweek felt humiliated. He couldn't even look at Kenny earlier. The guilt was eating him  alive. How could he confess to Craig when he's dating Kenny. Was he selfish..? He sure felt like it. The boy he loves is happy. That's all that should matter. But.. he wants Craig to be happy with him. Not Kenny. Why did he have to be so selfish? Tweek grabs his hair, closing his eyes tight. The thoughts were coming back. He hated those thoughts. They were ugly. He wished they'd stop. Craig doesn't love you back because you're ugly! Who could ever love a freak like you? Go kill yourself! Maybe then Craig will love you-"  A cry escapes Tweek's lips, his fingers are pulling hard at his hair, and he's shaking his head no over and over again. The thoughts they were wrong! They had to be.. they had to.. Tweek then suddenly feels the urge to puke. He tries to get to the washroom. But he falls to the ground. He feels weak. What's happening..?!
Tweek couldn't breath right. Why couldn't he breath?! He's trying to lift himself off the ground. But he's to weak, his arms give out on him. Was he gonna die? There's something in his lungs. He can feel it. Then there's something scratching against the inside of his throat. It makes Tweek wanna gag. He can't. Soon enough there's a bloody rose erupting out his mouth. Then more. Tweek can't even count how much roses leave his mouth. But then his lungs begin not to work fully. They completely stop. The roses that were growing in his lungs for the past months were complete. Tweek feels it immediately. He starts to panic and tries to reach for his phone to call for help. He manages to press a number before his body starts to realize it doesn't have oxygen. It rings. Then a few seconds later someone picks up. However it's to late. Tweek's thrashing around on the floor, clawing at his throat for air, and his eyes are leaking with tears. He was unable to talk. And his vision was slowly turning black. "Hello?"
The last thing Tweek hears is Craig's voice.