February 14th (P2)

I walked into the house with my arm around George. Blood was all over his hands and face.

Just as we walked in, Paul and John walked down the stairs with their guitars.

"What the hell happened to you?!" Paul gasped.

John stood there wide-eyed, "Jesus Christ, Harrison!"

"N-Nothing," George mumbled behind his hands.

"I was walking back from Nancy's and these guys jumped George," I made up.

George nodded in agreement.

John glared at us a bit and grinned.

Paul started to ask more questions but I pushed past the two of them upstairs with George. I brought him into the bathroom and he sat down on the lid of the toilet.

I ran a towel under the faucet and gave it to George, "Just put some pressure on it, the bleeding will stop."

George looked up at me and sighed, "Thanks Diana..."

"It's okay George," I ran my hand through his long hair.

But I quickly pulled away when Paul came in and leaned against the door frame. John followed behind him and looked over his shoulder.

"Are you okay buddy?" Paul said in a brotherly tone.

George nodded, "Yeah, I'm good now."

"Is it fine if George maybe stays here tonight, in father's room, since he's not here? It's late and he shouldn't be walking home alone after what happened."

"Yeah, that's fine. Anyways, me and John will be downstairs," Paul started to walk away and John winked at us.

"Diana Harrison..." he cooed.

I waved John off and he walked away laughing.

I took the towel from George and wiped off the rest of the blood.

"Now, go get comfortable in my father's bedroom. I'll go make some tea for the two of us."

George nodded and winked at me when I walked out of the bathroom.

*~*~*

I carried two cups of tea back upstairs and found George sitting on the side of the bed waiting for me. I handed him a cup and he thanked me.

"I'm sorry about tonight Georgie," I rested my head on his shoulder. He put his arm around my waist.

"It's okay Diana, Bobby was being a total ass."

"And it sounds like you're picking up some smart-ass remarks from John," I laughed.

"They come in handy sometimes," George chuckled.

"I heard my name?" John peeked his head in the door.

"Ya' you did, we were talking about you being a smart-ass," I said.

"Everyone knows that," he rolled his eyes, "So, how was your little date?"

"Pretty good besides the fact I got beat up and that you're annoying us now," George said.

"Well then, I'll leave you guys to it."

"Don't let Paul find out..." George mumbled.

John nodded, " Fine. Don't do anything I wouldn't do..." He smiled a cheeky grin and closed the door behind him.

I got nervous now.

It was just me and George.

Alone.

I fake yawned and got up from the bed, "I better get going then, I'm really tired." I started to walk to the door.

George grabbed on to my arm and stopped me, "Can't you stay?" He said softly.

I turned around and saw him giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Okay..." I whispered back.

I set both of our teas on the nightstand and laid down in bed with George.

I turned off the light and pulled the covers over the two of us.

George put his arms around me and nuzzled his head into my neck.

It was so amazing. I smelt George's cologne and felt his light breathing on my skin.

I turned to look at him. I faintly saw his eyes open in the dark and look back at me.

"Tonight was amazing Georgie," I whispered.

Before I knew it, George planted a light kiss on my lips. It was so soft and gentle. It felt like it lasted an eternity.

We pulled away and George smiled at me. I blushed and turned back around. George held on to me a little tighter and soon we both fell asleep...

-
-
-
🌙💕⭐😚