One.

I stare at the ceiling as another loud thump hits my bedroom door, "Elizabeth, open this door right now" my best friend shouts from the other side. I let out a groan as I roll onto my stomach.

*THUMP* *THUMP*

"Stop ignoring me," she tries again.

I aimlessly grab the nearest pillow and burry my face in it. "Go away, Im sleeping," I mumble back.

"It's 5 in the afternoon Beth! I will knock this door down if you don't open it" she threatens. I can't help the laughing snort that escapes from my mouth. She clearly hears it.

"Oh, you think that because I'm so small I won't be able to do it? WELL YOU'RE WRONG, WATCH ME, I CAN AND WILL DO IT"

I smile to myself, if I wait a little longer I know she'll actually try it. Hmm...

I let out another long and dramatic groan as I reluctantly get off my bed. I make my way across the room and open the door. Belen clearly wasn't expecting this, so she stumbles forward and tries to catch herself.

She glares at me, "Thanks for the warning."

As I make my way back to my bed I shrug, "You were the one who wanted me to open the door."
She catches my arm as I'm about to throw myself on the bed.

"Elizabeth, no! Come on, please don't make me go alone" she pleads as she pulls me the other direction.

"You aren't going to be alone. Your family owns the cafe, both your mom and brother will be there" I state out.

Belen groans, "You know what I mean."

"But I'm cold, I just want to be in my warm bed."

"Well I want that too, but I have to go. There's no going around this for me." She reminds me.

"Wait, why do you have to go again?" I ask.

"Oh my goodness! I swear you live in your own little bubble. Tonight is the big event my mom has been so excited for."

My eyes widen, "Oh crap... thats tonight?" Belens mom, Diana, has been so nervous for this day. A very popular local band is going to be performing there tonight and Belen is going to be their photographer.

"Yes that's tonight! Now get up and get ready, this band is supposed to be really good! So please don't make me go alone. Plus there will be an unlimited amount of hot chocolate for us" Belen wiggles her eyebrows and I cant help but laugh.

Sold.

"Fine you win" I say as I let myself be pulled towards the closet.

Belen lets out a gleeful shriek, "Good now go get ready, we leave in forty minuets and you look like a cavewoman."

I glare at her, "Watch it or I'll crawl right back into bed." She just laughs and heads to her room to get ready. 
When I make my way to my vanity I actually cringe at the sight. Belen was right, I do look awful.
My long brown hair is tied up into something that once was a bun and now looks like an old birds nest. And as if to tie my look together, I'm wearing an overly large sweater that almost swallows my entire body. I let my hair down and start with the comb.

Thirty-five minuets later I look fairly presentable. The ends of my hair are lightly curled and I'm wearing a loosely fitting black dress that I pair with sheer black tights, knee high boots and an olive green army jacket. I quickly add on a light coat of mascara and some tinted chapstick. Taking one last look in the mirror, I spray some perfume and head to Belens room.