Five.

The bell rings and I rush out of the class and towards the cafeteria, determined to beat the rush. Today they serve chicken pot pie and there is no way I'm going to miss out on that. 

I race through the empty line, grab my chicken pot pie, a slice of bread and.. fries? Fries as a side for chicken pot pie? I swear school lunch is weird, but whatever I'm not complaining. I could eat fries anytime. 

When I make my way back to our table, Belen is already sitting down with her plate of food. She's completely entranced in her thoughts, mindlessly twirling her long black hair. I set my plate down next her. 

"Hey, what are you thinking about?" I ask.

"Do you think I'm actually a good photographer?" she asks with a sigh. 

"Of course you are," I answer truthfully. I'm not just saying that because she's my best friend. I genuinely think she's amazing. She has a talent for capturing moments and making them feel magical.

"There's this photography program that's going to take place this summer. I really want to do it, it looks like so much fun!"

"Then do it!" I say, slightly confused on why she looks distraught over this.

"They don't let just anyone in. You have to turn in a portfolio and then if they like what they see they schedule an interview and thats where they determine if you're in. It's so nerve wrecking." 

"Well, you already have an amazing portfolio, what are you worried about? You're really good Belly. This is what you're good at, I'm positive you'll get in." I slightly nudge her and smile. 

"Thanks, you're the best. I do believe in myself, I guess I just needed your words of encouragement" she smiles then she grabs her phone, "I'm going to start an instagram account for just my photography. It's not required but I'm sure it wouldn't hurt. I'll have sometime to build an audience." 

"About time!" I exclaim just as excited as her.

"What should I name it?" She asks mainly to herself but I start thinking about it. 

"I think your name should be in it, it's really pretty and unique." I say after a while, then suddenly a presence falls on our table. 

"Hey girls, do you mind if we sit here with you?" 

I look up and see a smiling Adrain. I look to my right and see that her eyes have widen and there's already a red tint on her cheeks. I smile to myself.

"Yeah of course," Belen's voice slightly breaks, then she clears her throat and smiles. Adrain smiles even wider, which honestly I didn't even know that was humanly possible. 

When Adrain goes to sit in the seat in front of Belen, I make eye contact with the person behind him.

Ugh.

The idiot groans as I let out a sigh. 

"Oh great, you're everywhere" he says then looks over to Adrain. 

"Shut up man, just sit down."

"Or don't," I murmur. When his Hazel eyes meet mine I give him a mockingly sweet smile.

He gives me another glare that could kill if looks had that kind of power, then he grudgingly takes a seat to Adrians' left. Good, he's not so close, the chances of me strangling him have lowered. 

"So, what were you guys talking about before we interrupted?" Adrain starts.

"We were just trying to come up with a name for my photography account" Belen says and starts drumming her fingers against the table.