Chapter 14

Mehehherhgrgegherere. Ehem! Hey I'm back you wanna see Dusty spying? Well let see. Chappy 13 here we go. Also thank you for the comments of my picture. I'm not that pretty.

*hour Time skip before the date*

Cross POV

It is already seven. The guys are really kind to me. Killer also apologized to me. She said she didn't know what she is doing. I being a 'nice' girl I forgave her. Me and Killer talked and hangout all day. She cooked the pancakes and cupcakes perfectly even it was her first time. She is very careful. It was like a sister to hangout with her.

"So, your not MY sister." Chara pouted in front of me. "Aww your always gonna be my sister Chara." I said. He giggled. "Look, be ready your gonna be late." I look at my clothing. Shit. He is right it is all bloody and dusty. I snapped my fingers and bam! New clothes.

"Where are you going?"

I turned to see Killer with a pink apron on and holdings tray of cookies.
"Wow kills, those cookies looks nice and delicious! Yeah... I am going to see Dream. He asked me to hangout with him." I said calmly.

"Really?! Are you dating or a thing?!"
She said with excitement and curiosity. "No Killer. I don't know what he is up to but I'm going. Nightmare will punish me if I go out with him." I said. She looked away with a disappointed look. Responded with an "Oh. Goodbye. Got to take this to Nighty- I-I mean Nightmare!" She walked away blushing. I felt anger towards Killer. What?! Why?! Am I jealous?! Ugh. I shooked my head. I look at my phone.

7:50 pm

Okay I gotta go. I put my black and white cloak with a ruby button. I opened a portal to Outertale. I looked around to see monsters walking. I sat on a bench in the park and took my hood off. I looked up to see billions of beautiful stars. It was....enchanting. So peaceful. Twinkling stars high above.
I closed my eyes savoring the moment.

"HEY CROSS!!!" I jumped from the sudden voice of Dream. He is behind me which make it very loud for me to hear. I let out a long sigh. "Dream, you're gonna scare me to fucking death." I said clutching my chest. He let out a nervous chuckle. "Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you." " Its fine."

He sat next to me. "So... You and my brother are...partners.?" I shooked my head. "We are just....close??? He is just my boss." I said. "Hey wanna eat Nice cream? I continued not wanting to be asked questions. "sure." He responded with a smile. I am not used at his wave of positivity. I like Nightmare's aura much mo-hey!!! No Cross! He grabbed my hand dragging me to the nice cream stand. Oh boy. This is gonna be a long night! But I feel someone is staring at me.

Dust POV

I am hiding behind a tree near the bench Cross and dream is sitting.
Fucking Dream! I need some help from one of the shippers.... Blueberry.
I need to go to her. I opened a portal to UnderSwap. I was about to Enter when..

"Hey Dust! Whatcha doing?" She jumped down the tree smiling cutely at me. I closed the portal. I smiled kinda blushing. "H-hey Blue." She looked at me confused. Her face turned a bit Blue. "Are you gonna destroy this AU?" She asked sadly.

"No! Not at all. Hey C-can you help me with something? Please don't make fun of me." I said hesitating. "What is it?" "Can you help me err...I know Dream is your friend but.... He is getting close to Cross... Which.." I cut myself off. "Which???" She smiled widely. "...errr I ship another than Dream and Cross so.... Help me sabotage the date?" I asked turning away. This is so embarrassing. Her eyes turned stars.

"Of course Dust. Anything for a fellow shipper."

Aaaaa!!!!!! Okay okay. DUSTBERRY is here. SABOTAGE THIS THING. Woo hooo!! Did you expect that????
Next chapter is gonna be exciting!

Bye my stars Check out my other book. Mwuah!!!~