A|N- Chapter 20

Hey super stars!!!!! How are you doing? I guess this week is good.

This day at school me and my classmates saw a girl talking to a tree while crying. Then she start freaking out when a teacher try to calm her down. We think she can see black dwarves that is protecting the old tree. But why is she crying? We may never know.
Tell me what you think about this.
Wait this give me an Idea about a story in the future. I have a multiship book. It is called Darkshire city.

The ships are:

DUSTBERRY
ERRINK
HORRORLUST
KREME
AFTERDEATH
SCIFELL
Xluciv

Let's get on with this story.

Nightmare POV

"I felt something is following me so I ran here." Cross said. I can feel he is afraid and his fragile body is shaking. Wherever Dream is I hope he is not the one who is following Cross. I lifted Cross bridal style. I sat on the bed while I put Cross on my Lap. She is blushing but still shaking. I hugged her while I rubbed the back of her skull. She calmed down. I released from the hug. We looked at each other.

"Cross Is there something else going on?" I asked. She nodded her head.

"I felt something is staring at me while I was sleeping. My closets and drawers are open and some of my stuff are missing........ Including my under wears." I flinched at her statement. Who would steal such a thing? Dream. That psycho. He is planning something bad for my Cross.