chapter 23

...Lets just get on with this....

No ones POV

Two months have passed since Ink died, the entire Universe lost its joy and wonder. From happy and colorful to sad and dull. All AU's color faded to white, black, and grey. They felt sorry for the creator's lost, Others became sorrow while the others became emotionless.

Life is hard without the creator. Some monsters and humans build a group to hunt Dream.............. and it includes Error. Of course. He just saw his lover dusted in front his very eyes. He travel AUs time to time to see if Dream is there but he failed to find him. Dream disappeared after the whole incident with no trace. Rage and sadness is all Error felt.

He may be the destroyer but he kept his promise to Ink. He never destroyed his so called 'abominations' Instead he protected them like Ink does. He would always remember their memories together. Those were the old and happy times....... but he knew that those times cant be returned. ( aww. dont be sad Error. I felt it too. COMMENT IF YOU RELATE.)

Error POV

I am in the antivoid sitting, fiddling with my Inky's scarf. Her Scarf is tied around my waist. My breathing is hitched like I was crying. I cried every night remembering her. She is my Angel. My only guardian angel that is pushing her best to make me a better person. She is gone. It is

actually.........................sad....... it is sad to see everyone....... hurt emotionally and physically. Some people committed suicide and others lost their minds. Everyone mourned for Ink. Some people tried their best to visit and comfort me. They always gave advice and cheer me up. I appreciate all of their doings but I hate being pitied.

I became soft when me and Ink became a couple. Most people that visited me are Geno, Reaper, Cross and my best friend Nightmare. Even Lust visits me with Horror. i think they like each other. Lucky them. I sighed and closed my eyes. I then heard a portal open.

I looked behind my back and saw my....... friends. Nightmare, Cross, Killer, Horror, Dust, Lust, Geno, Reaper and Swapfell. I stood and faced them. Just like the other beings they also turned grey, black or white. From head to toe. They smiled sadly at me. I saw that the Portal is still open. Killer sighed. He went in front of the portal and grabbed a bony hand. It is a skeleton. It is....

"WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!" I yelled. I summoned my strings and wrapped around his now grey coloured soul. He has an emotionless face. Who cares? Killer and Cross held me back. Both of them grabbed both of my arms.

"please Error stop" Killer pleaded

"Bro, dont do this!" Geno said.

"As much as I wanted to kill him, just let him go. He wants to say something Important." Nightmare said. I huffed and released him Violently, making a loud thud. He gasped a large amount of oxygen. I glared at him coldly. He looked back at me with sorrowed eyes.

"Speak and leave. You got some nerve showing in front of my face after what you did." I said sternly. He looked down and grabbed a book behind him. it is large. Half the size as me. It is also old and dusty. He once again looked at me but with seriousness this time.

"I am sorry for what I did and I want to make things better." Dream said.

"what is it? read me a bedtime story until I asleep?" i said as the others snickered.

"I will bring the Creator back to life." I froze at his statement

he will......

bring Ink back.......