C h a p t e r T h r e e

Brynn's POV

I still remember it like it was yesterday. I had woken up and was checking to see if Mackenzie had texted me. Once I seen that she hadn't I checked Instagram. I saw that Mackenzie had posted a photo only 3 Hours previously. I had sent my text 10 hours ago she was bound to of seen it. "Maybe she was just busy," I thought to myself.

I checked her comments that's when I saw leak pages promoting there new news. "Leaked videos and pictures of Mackenzie!" Intrigued I clicked on the account not expecting much. Boy was I wrong.

There was a video of Mackenzie making out with this guy called Joey Birlem. My eyes widened how could she? I quickly clicked out if the post. Next I saw what looked like a screenshoted conversation. I clicked on it to see that it was with Lauren about a very private matter.

Finally there was the video that tore us all apart. Mackenzie Francis Ziegler talking about her "best friends". And they weren't good things.

"I was only friends with them because they were popular". "The girls aren't even good looking". "They caused so much drama". "I don't even miss them". "I ignore there texts and calls as much as I can". "I've never truly liked them". "Honestly fuck them they've never been happy for me".

How dare she? We were all so supportive of each other. How could she betray Lauren like that screenshoting a conversation that meant so much to Lauren. And the video of her and Joey. I guess she didn't even think of Johnny.

I quickly opened the messaging app.

Brynn: How could you Mackenzie? I thought that we were all friends
Carson: What?
Annie: Check the leak pages on instagram
Johnny: I loved you Mackenzie
Kenzie: Guys it's not what it looks like
Brynn: So it wasn't you talking shit about your friends?
Carson: It wasn't you making out with Joey Birlem?
Lauren: I trusted you I can't believe that you showed god knows how much people that conversation
Kenzie: No let me explain!
Hayden: Explain What? That you hate us all don't worry Mack we get the message
Annie: I thought that we had found a real friend in you. Looks liked was wrong

Within minutes I had gotten a text from Johnny telling me that Lauren was freaking out. I quickly changed and told my mum that I was going to the Orlando's. When we arrived Johnny was a crying mess. I mean do you blame him? His girlfriend of 8 months cheated on him god knows how many times and he found out through Instagram.

Lauren on the other hand; Lauren was busy Sending Mackenzie messages. I quite enjoyed it If I'm being honest. She spoke about everything and she didn't hold back. Then when Carson tried to calm her down she punched him.

I know that I shouldn't of shouted at her but I did. That's why we're no longer friends. I didn't hold back either. I instantly regretted it when I saw the sadness in her eyes. She had already been through enough I just made it worse.

All I know is that after that Johnny and Carson talked didn't end up good they're not friends. Then Hayden tried to help John but Johnny lost it.

Mackenzie Ziegler ruined our lives. Stomped all over our hearts and never apologized. And I would never forgive her for that. She had broken our promises so she could be happy. She didn't even think of the rest of us.

Wow that was a lot
So Mackenzie done a lot of bad things
Would you forgive your friend?
I really hope that you guys enjoyed
Don't forget to
Comment
And
Vote
For more

BYEEEE