C h a p t e r S e v e n t e e n

Mackenzie's POV

2 days later

"Ughh I can't believe that Jayden got sick so Conor pulled out and then Austin couldn't be bothered," Nadia complained to me. "I know, I know," I said patting her head. "Well at least we're going to see Joey today," Nadia smirked at me. "Yeah I'm so excited," I beamed.

We continued getting ready for the day. "You guys ready?" Maddie asked popping her head through the bedroom door. "Yep," I Said picking up my phone. Nadia stood up and helped me up.

Maddie, Nadia and I got into the uber that Maddie had ordered. When we arrived at the street we all got out. "I'm going to go for a call, call me when youse are done, or call me if anything happens good luck," Maddievsaid walking the opposite way from us.

Nadia and I walked to Joeys apartment. We knocked on his door a good few times. "Hmm weird," I muttered taking the key that he gave me out of my back pocket. I put it in abd turned it.

Nadia and I cautiously walked into the apartment. We looked around. "Is that?" Nadia asked pointing to a bra then to me. I shook my head. What the hell. We suddenly heard moans from the bedroom. Nadia and I tiptoed on to see Dylan in top of Joey. At this rate my blood was boiling.

"What the fuck?" I shouted causing them to break apart. "K-Kenzie it's not what it l-looks like," Joey stuttered. "Oh so it Ishtar my best friend abs boyfriend in bed together!?" I asked. Dylan looked down ashamed. "Like what the actual Fuck, you guys are so ducking fake!" Nadia shouted. "Kenz, Nads please hear us out," Dylan said. "Sorry only real friebds are allowed to call us Kenzie and Nads," Nadia said. "Joey were over, Dylan never talk to me again, either if you!" I screamed storming out of the apartment Nadia following me.

"Mackenzie I'm so sorry!" Nadia exclaimed hugging me. "I-I thought that I finally found someone who loved me and wouldn't hurt me!" I cried. "Come on Mack, let's go into this cafe," Nadia said taking me into the nearest cafe. We sat down in a booth and Badua hugged me tightly.

"I'm so sorry, I can't believe that we trusted them!" Nadia said. "I truly thought that we found real friends but I was wrong," I said. "I know Mack, I know," she soothed me.

"Brynn!" I heard someone screech. Nadia and I looked at each other fear in both of our eyes. "Please no," I muttered crossing my fingers. "Oh hi Mackenzie," someone said. I looked up to see Carson looking at Nadia and I. "Hi Nadia, Hi Mackenzie!" Lauren smiled. "Are you ok?" Annie asked sitting across from me.

"I-I no!" I exclaimed hugging Nadia tighter. "Omg Mackenzie What happened?" Brynn asked sitting beside Annie. "Joey was cheating on her with Dylan," Nadia exclaimed. "Oh Mackenzie I'm so sorry," Lauren said. "I-it's ok," I whimpered. "Do you guys wanna hang out with us today? We've no idea where to go and it might get your mind off him!" Brynn offered. "Mackenzie?" Nadia questioned. "If everyone's ok with that!" I Said. We all looked at Johnny. He nodded his head.

"Yay!" Annie exclaimed. I quickly texted Maddie that Nadia and I will be hanging out with them. Then we left. They boys walked out of the cafe, Lauren and Nadia following them. Brynn and Annie stayed back with me. "Lauren has been talking about Nadia since she left," Brynn smiled. "Nadia has been taking about her as well!" I chuckled drying my eyes. "Right miss. Ziegler, it's time to dry them eyes!" Hayden said jumping onto my back. "Omg Hay you weigh 300 pounds," I laughed. "To the beach!" He shouted pointing his arm in the direction. I started speed walking.

Before I knew it Annie was on Carson's back, Lauren was on Nadia's and Brynn was on Johnny's. We all ran down throwing them off of our backs. This was just like Pittsburgh. Except Nadia's with us and Johnny and I aren't hooking up. This is all I've ever wanted. If only we were able to freeze the moment

Hey guys
Well that was some tea
Oof just wait for the next few chapters ;)
Anyways it's nice that they're all friends
Don't bother commenting "it's too soon for them to be friends again"
Well Patricia we're at chapter 17 and it's MY STORY!!!
Hope you guys enjoyed
Don't forget to
Comment
And
Vote
For more

BYEEEE