C h a p t e r E l e v e n

Mackenzie's POV

I was anxiously waiting for Nadia to come back. After checking my phone for the 50th time I heard the door open. I jumped off my bed and ran down the stairs. "Hey," Nadia smiled putting her phone on the sideboard in the hall.

"How'd it go?" I asked desperate for the answer. "Let's sit Down," she smiled taking me to the living room. My face fell. She was going to tell me that he hates me. Maddie walked in beside us and took a seat beside me. Nadia dat across from me.

"So basically what he said was "he likes you, Of course he does, your the first person he's ever loved and the reason he's the person he is today, and that he stills loves you!" She explained.

My eyes widened. "Really?" I asked my gear beating loudly. "Why would I lie?" Nadia asked. "I was talking to Lauren and, she doesn't want Johnny's heart getting broken again, and she doesn't want yours to get broken either," Nadia sighed. "Maybe Let him process things for a well, give him some space," Maddie said hugging me.

"Yeah I think that it will," I smiled weakly standing up. "I'm going to bed," I sighed waking out of the room. I got into my bed and took out my phone. I opened a few dms from fans, likes a few posts and commented on them. After that my finger hovered over Johnny name.

Kenzie: Nadia told me...
Johnny: Look Mackenzie I still do love you it's just I don't think that we can make it work, maybe it's just time to move on
Kenzie: Yeah I get you
Kenzie: Well See you later Johnny❤️
Johnny: See you later Kenz❤️

I chocked back tears. But I couldn't I broke out into sobs. Within seconds Nadia and Maddie were in my room hugging me.  "He told me to move on, I  miss him!" I cried. "It's ok "Kenzie it's ok," Maddie soothed me. I guess that I better move on....

Johnny's POV

I put my phone down and let a few tears fall down my face. "Are you ok?" Carson asked worriedly. "I-I you'd get to move on," I stuttered. "Oh John it's for the best!" Lauren said hugging me. "Is it though?" I asked. "Are you over her?" Brynn asked. "What do you think?" I asked. "I think that you should just move on, it really is for the best," Carson smiled. I nodded. I guess that I better move on....

Hey guys I know that this isn't good but I tried
Looks like they're both moving on...
Hope you guys enjoyed
Don't forget to
Comment
And
Vote
For more

Byeee❤️❤️