C h a p t e r F i f t e e n

Johnny's POV

"We're here!" Hayden shouted jumping off the plane. We where the last people to come off because we knew that we'd just disrupt people if we came off first. Also Hayden couldn't get his bag down and if he tried he was going to drop it on the poor old lady in front of him.

"Wow, our dreams becoming a reality!" Lauren smiled quickly hugging me. "It's crazy to think that in 15 short years we've became best friend," Annie smiled hugging Hayden tightly. Maybe a bit too tight. Hannie Anyone?

Anyways when we got our bags Lauren called an Uber. Then obviously we got in and we went to our hotel. "Wow!" Hayden muttered walking in. "Damm Annie how much was this?" Carson asked looking around. "It's not important," she smiled walking up to the reception desk.

"Hi, I have 2 rooms reserved," she smiled sweetly. "Whats your name there sweetie?" The woman asked. "Miss.Leblanc," Annie replied. "Hmm ok room 604 and 605, here's the keys, if you need anything don't feel shy to call downstairs at us," the receptionist smiled handing Annie out rooms keys. "Thank you!" Brynn said. "No problem, I hope y'all enjoy your stay bye," She said.

We all walked over to the elevators. When we got in Carson hit the button for the sixth floor. "Ahh here we go," I Said standing in front of the doors. "Ok so the boys are in one room, the girls in the other. There's one double bed and one single," Annie explained. "Now I'll put the key in boys stand back!" Lauren ordered. Lauren opened the door and we all ran in. Carson was the quickest so he got the single.

"Good luck, he kicks in his sleep," Annie laughed. We all looked at her. "I mean," she started. "We know what you mean," Brynn smirked. "Well We're foolhardy our for dinner at 6 and maybe we'll do something else but tomorrow we're 100% going to  Santa Monica!" Annie squealed. "That'll be fun," Carson smiled. "Well we're away to get ready see yas at 6," Lauren said walking out Annie and Brynn following her.

"I'm away for a shower," Hayden muttered. After we had all showered we went to the girls room. They opened the door and they were ready. Then we left to get food.

Mackenzie's POV

"Looks like Lauren's In La," Nadia smiled showing me the Instagram post. "Looks like it," I smiled back. "You should y'all to her," Maddie said. "No it's ok, we cleared things up and anyways she probably came to relax," I joked. "I'd like to see her again," Nadia smiled happily. "Aww does Nadia have a wittle crush?" Maddie asked. "Maybe," Nadia smiled shyly.

"Awww you guys would be so cute," Maddie laughed. "She'll never like me so there's no point," Nadia sighed dramatically falling into my bed. Nadia more less lives with Maddie and I. She spends every night with us and nearly every day. "We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow so night!" I Said to Maddie. "Ok ok, good luck tomorrow," she giggled.

"Imagine if we saw Lauren tomorrow," Nadia giggled. "Oh god I'd rather not, Johnny's probably with her," I said. "Ooo I think all of her friends are," Nadia informed me. "Then I definitely don't want to see them," I Said pulling the duvet over us. "Night Nads," I called out. "Night Mack," she replied. Please don't let me see them tomorrow. Or any day they're here to be honest

Johnny's POV

After dinner we went for a walk around the city. It was really nice and cool. After that we went back to the hotel and got ready for bed.

"I'm so happy to be here," Carson said from his bed. "Same," I replied. "Imagine if we saw Mackenzie tomorrow," Hayden joked. "Hopefully not, I don't want to see her the entire time we're here," I answered. "Same bro," Carson replied. "We better get to sleep or the girls will kill us in the morning, night my men!" Hayden shouted. "Night," Carson said. "Night," I yawned pulling the duvet over Hayden and I.

The minute I closed my eyes I felt kicks. I sighed deeply and turned around. Before I knew it the kicking had stopped but Hayden was cuddling me. This is going to be one long night.

This was an ok chapter I guess
Hope you guys enjoyed
Don't forget to
Comment
And
Vote
For more