Punishment

"Kouta what ride you want to go on next?" Izuku asked his companion as they trailed through the numerous people, attractions, and mini-games. They were at an amusement park.

"Uhh...How about that one?" More of a question than an answer, the child pointed at a Ferris Wheel. Izuku nodded as the two went in line waiting to get on the ride.

After waiting for what seen about a half-an-hour. Both boys found themselves inside one of the many seating carts or box. Just the two of them enjoying the day well Izuku was but more concerned of how his dependent felt.

"How was today Kouta? Was it fun?" Kind of like a parent or older sibling asking a child his or her opinion which seems like it. The black-haired boy who was looking out at the wide window now looking back to his guardian.

"It was fun! Thanks again for taking me." With joy in his tone, Izuku felt a weight upon his shoulders had lifted. "Thank Mandalay for giving us the idea of going." The child nodded but in a carefree manner. It was one of those moments that Izuku would find himself in as the child would smile more in his company.

As Kouta looked back at to what he was previously looking at before, it gave Izuku a chance to get lost in his thoughts.

A week ago. That's when him, Kouta's, and Kanchan's well-being was at stake.

Izuku woke up in the nursery unaware of his surroundings. When Recovery Girl showed up and explained everything that happens the previous night, a wave of guilt and anger hit Izuku like a bullet train but only for a moment until he saw his dependent sitting on a chair...Asleep.

Kouta's presence made Izuku calm himself. The nursery hero did explain that only he was in serious condition. Katsuki has already left to meet with principal Nezu, pro-hero EraserHead, and former number one-hero All Might.

"Sonny you should rest. That wound of yourself just healed and you should be exhausted right about now." Recovery Girl suggested as Izuku sat up and gripped the white sheets in frustration.

His mind was filled with regret. If he acted sooner none of this would have happened. If only he wasn't so hesitant, Kouta would not have been harmed and Katsuki would have never would have gone to serious lengths just to fight him. Izuku blames himself for most of the things that happen that night.

If he was honest with Bakugo about One for All or that the very least smart he should have kept it a secret. With Kouta, he needed to be more aware of what was going around him because now it not only affect himself but the child as well.

"Izuku?" A voice had slipped through his hearing and into his mind. Izuku turned his head to look at a concerned child who was once sitting on the chair now standing up next to the edge of the bed.

"Hey, Kouta. Sorry to make you wait for me." Izuku smiled a bit sadly. Every time the pair went anywhere it was usually Izuku waiting on Kouta to follow along with him. This time though, it was Kouta's turn to wait on him.

"It's no problem. Glad you're alright."

Izuku nodded his head in agreement then turn to Recovery Girl. "Lad, as soon as you feel able to...See your way towards Principal Nezu's office. They most likely would want to discuss with you about last nights scuffle."

Soon after as Izuku got on a normal grey T-Shirt and some black pocket-less pants. He made his way to his next destination alongside Kouta.

"Do you think everything will be okay?" Kouta asked still worried about the upcoming conversation just several minutes away from them. Izuku signed. He honestly did not know how it was gonna turn out. The worst case scenario is that Izuku could be relieved of looking after Kouta. A suspension was highly possible considering his involvement in a fight even if it was self-defense.