ACT II: Shades of black.

Act II: Shades of black.

On the train.

Worker: (Opening the door's room). Here is your room miss.

The young lady: Thank you! (Smiling)

(--Silence..)

The young lady: So, are you going to accompany us?

Worker: Indeed Miss! (Smiling and touching his hat) , if you don't mind, may I ask you a question?

The young lady: Sure! (Smiling and a curious look in her eyes)

Worker: So, Miss!! Are you still going to meet your lover? Or have you quit waiting? (Touching his hat)

The young lady: ( Smiling with a light laugh) Mm. Sort of! Aa! Thank you for bringing my bag. Can you show me the way to the Buffet?

Worker: It's my job and sure follow me. (Smiling a mysterious smile)

(The young lady followed the Worker..)

(The train Buffet)

Worker: ( Opening the door and letting her pass first)

The young lady: Thank you!

Worker: You're welcome. I'll be going now miss if you'll excuse me. ( He left)

(Man1 he's an old man wearing a uniform resembling that of generals and is sitting right beside the window holding a glass of whiskey. Another Old man sitting beside him reading a book. A young man was holding a glass of whiskey looking out the window. a couple sitting behind the old man. On the other side, an Old woman with a Young woman sitting in silent; in front of them is a Middle aged woman reading a book. And there was a second woman holding a cigarette.)

A young man: ( Coming close to The young lady with a glass of whiskey) Here you go darling, a fine drink suitable for a beautiful lady such as yourself.

The young lady: (Surprised) Oh! how sweet of you! But, sorry I don't drink whiskey. Thanks.

Old man: Leave her alone. (Yelling) Don't you see that she's not comfortable?!!

A young man: Who was talking to you old man! You better focus on your stupid book. (With an angry tone)

(The Old man close his book and stand up )

Couple Partner1: Hey! Hey! Just stop gentlemen. We are here to enjoy our trip, not to fight.

(Couple Partner 1 was stopping them)

(The young man steps back and the Old man gets back in his seat)

The young lady: (Step ahead) I am sorry it's all because of me. (Looking to The young man) Thank you for being nice and offering me a drink.

(Looking to the old man) I am sorry for causing trouble to you and thank you for defending me.

(Looking to Couple Partner 1 and smiling) Thank you so much.