ACT III: A river full of tears.

Act III: A river full of tears..

The next morning...

(everyone in the buffet..)

Mr.Smith: (asking) is there anyone not here? (looking around)

Mme.Reginie: (screaming like she won something) Anna! Anna Laura not here yet!!

Mme.Jackson: and that stalker, I mean Mr.Westen he's not here too!

Worker: don't worry I will go and call them maybe they are still sleeping...

(he is opening the buffet door to go out and suddenly they heard Anna Laura screaming .. they got surprised so all of them hurried up to see what's wrong..)

(in the rooms hall..)

(they saw Anna Laura on the front of Mr.Westen room, she was covering her mouth with both of her hands and her tears were falling then she looked to them pointing to the room..)

(the worker hurried up taking off his jacket to cover her she was wearing her sleeping dress then he closed the door and helped her to stand up and guiding her to her room..)

Worker: (after leaving Anna laura with the women comforting her; he went back to the crime scene)

Worker: it seems that he got poisoned!

Mr.Smith: are you stupid? don't you see that stab in his heart, it must be the cause of death?

Mr.Jackson: this is the 2nd one, I am starting to get scared here; I think someone is plotting to kill us all... He must be among us, one of us, we looked every where and we couldn't find anyone; he must be one of us!!! he will finish us before arriving in Paris .. 2days remaining...

Mr.Del Agito: (yelling) stop saying nonsense!! you are an adult and you act like a fearful child .. be a man!!

Mr.Jackson: I got struck by panic and I can't accept the reality of being killed ; I still have a whole life to live and I am not ready to die yet, so it's only natural to be afraid !.. besides, we don't know who this psychopath is .. it may be anyone !! who knows (talking in historical way)

Worker: (whispering to himself) it's the wrong question! it's not who's the killer... it's who's next?

(no one heard him talking..)

(Mr.Del Agito slapped him and grabbed him from his clothes )

Mr.Del Agito: pull yourself together!!! and stop saying these things!!! you are making everyone scared!

Mr.Smith: both of you stop !! let's leave it like this! (looking to the worker) and you!

worker: yes sir!

Mr.Smith: close this room and tonight we'll stay for overwatch .. is it clear?

(everyone said it's clear..)

Mr.Jackson: yesterday it was me who was guarding all of you while sleeping today it's the worker's turn to guard. it's his job in the end!