ACT V: "Good-bye" She said as she fades away...

Act V : "Good-bye" She said as she fades away..

Leo: Anna .. Anna .. Anna! (Touching her shoulder)

Anna Laura: Huh! .. Sorry, I didn't hear you what?

Leo: I was asking you what are you doing by playing that sad melody "before the rain"?

Anna Laura: I don't know. I maybe wanted to play it for one more time (Smiling)...

Leo: It's okay then. I will hear you!

Anna Laura: But before that, I want to congratulation you for your amazing plays! (Smiling)

Leo: (Wondering) What do you mean?

Anna Laura: I mean when we were on the train playing the role of the worker and then the role of a detective! It was funny! (A light laugh)

Leo: It's rare to see you smiling a real smile anna! keep it! love it! by the way, you too Anna nice play!

Anna Laura: What starting to copy me or what?

Leo: (Laughing) I mean pretending like you know nothing.

( Anna Laura started playing again, the piano was beside the balcony, Leonard was seated in his chair closing his eyes hearing her play.)

Leo: Anna I want you to tell me something?

Anna Laura: What is it?

Leo: Why you really killed them?

Anna Laura: (Laughing) You noticed finally! Are you sure that you want to know?

Leo: Yes Anna! Tell me! Is it related to the past right?

Anna Laura: It's all related to him...

Leo: Then tell me, Anna .. why?

Anna Laura: You want to know then? Okay, I will tell you!

Leo: Why you killed Mr.Smith?

Anna Laura: Let me tell you about my real father. it's him Mr.Smith that unknown that insect I hate him I hate so much and I know he is my father and why I hate him it's easy.. because he abandoned me left me alone behind. he never loved me I never received love from him. I used to envy everyone for having their own father their hero who comes when they need him and care about them love them .. remember them .. I really envy them I always wanted to know what is the meaning of having a father a father who loves you who will accept you as who you are...

Leo: Anna..!

Anna Laura: That's why I poisoned him in his favourite drink . his whiskey. Do you know how I felt while putting poison in his glass? I didn't have a feeling...

Leo: Anna ...!

Anna Laura: Do you want to know why I killed that snake! Mariana Del Lavina? Okay, meet another member of the family! she is my sister! I've always hated her too! she was also the reason for being like this. She left me alone just like he did they both left leaving me behind all by myself .. they never gave me the love that I needed. I wanted some love I wasn't asking for too much only for some attention! so I poisoned her in her favourite drink black tea.