ACT IV: The past shadows...

Act IV : The past shadows...

(morning..)

(Anna Laura woke up preparing herself by that time she heard a screaming coming from room n04. Mr. and Mme.Jackson's room)

(opening the door everyone was already there .. emily is dead)

Mme.Jackson: (shaking) !! (looking to her husband) he was here!! (raising her voice) he was here!!

Mr.jacksion: it's okay darling ! calm down! I am here! I am besides you, you don't have to worry darling, this nightmare will end soon. don't worry I am here! (holding her too close to him)

worker: I know who's the killer!

(everyone looking to him and they a feeling shocked)

Mr.Jackson: what do you mean?

Worker: let's meet after two hours in the buffet and I will explain everything to you!

(Worker left and left everyone shocked from his reaction)

(after two hours .. in the buffet, everyone was waiting for the worker to explain to them .. the curiousity were eating them..)

(the door has opened and the worker getting in..)

Mr.Jackson: what do you mean by saying that you knew the killer and then diseppearing? do you think it's funny? (yelling)

Worker: stop from yelling sir! let me introduce myself first. my name is Edward Leon Gray!

Mr.Jackson: so what? you are just a worker!

Worker: I told you sir to let me introduce myself. and I am not a worker! I work as a detective undercover to catch a killer . we had some information that he will be in this train.

Mr.Jackson: what? the polis knew and let him commit all of these crimes?!! (yelling) do you call yourself a polis officer?! huh!! ( he kept yelling and gripping Mr.Gray from his clothes)

(mr.gray twist Mr.Jackson shoulder)

Mr.Gray: I've told you, sir, to stop!

Mme.Jackson: (hiting Mr.Gray) let go of my husband you tiny insect! who do you think you are?!! (yelling)

Anna Laura: (stopping Mme.Jackson) it's okay mr.gray let go of him and I will garentie to you he didn't mean it!

(then Mr.Gray let go of him)

Mme.Reginia: tell us mr.detective who's the killer?

(everyone waiting for Mr.Gray answer to know finally who was the person letting them living this whole fear)

Mr.Gray: first , to catch him, i've prepared something for him..

(Mr.Gray looking yo his watch and then he started counting..)

Mr.Gray: 3.. 2.. 1. (a noise)