A New Type Of Feeling.

Clark Pov
It was nothing. Then their was everything. I remember the day i got my soulmate mark. It changed me forever.I can recall the day vividly in my mind.

Flashback
I was walking around on the farm playing around with the chickens, when suddenly I heard Ma
"Clark don't go too far now its almost supper time"she said as gave me the knowing motherly look.
"Okay " I said as i ran again trying to play with the chickens . My favortie was Albert. 
"C'mon Albert lets get back before ma has a fit."
For some reason ma and pa always are watching over me like their always waiting for the shoe to drop .
They told our neighbor that i was only 5 1/2 when I was playing I  heard them saying
"Martha he acts older for his age"said Ms.Winters the towns librarian.
"Whatever do you mean Viv?"Mar
asked looking at me .
I smiled and waved she smiled and waved back.
"Well for starters he talks like he's supposed to start his second year of college  instead of kindergarten. I have never heard a child speak with such great pronunciation. And use such a extensive vocabulary  "Viv said as she looked at my mom and smiled
"I can see the worry on your face their is nothing wrong with him I just thinks he's advance for his age, which isn't a bad thing means you have a very smart cutie on your hands " as she hugged my Ma.
"He is very smart almost too smart for me and Jonathan sometimes , but we manage I'm very lucky to have them in my life ."Ma said
Next thing i know it started to rain I hated the rain I don't know why but the thought of the sky all dark and gloomy it just never sits right with me.
Next thing I know the room is going in slow motion.
"Clark " I hear my Ma screaming for me but I can't get to her I'm trying to dig through the tunnel of darkness but it's not working. Waves and waves of pain hit me as i screamed and cried.
Everything was quiet until the most horrendous pain I have ever felt came and made me squirm all over Ms.Winters floor.
"Clark , honey I need you to breathe " this time Ma sounded crystal clear.
"M-Ma it hurts "I said as tears streaked down my face .
"I know honey where does it hurt.?" She said looking into my eyes and running her hands through my hair instantly making me feel better.
"My chest" as i started to breathe ,I heard Ms.Winters in the background talking to my Pa saying get over there as fast as he could.
I felt my shirt be lifted up and I heard a loud gasp from my Ma and Ms.Winters.
I looked down and my eyes almost popped out of my head their on my chest was a key tattoo a very pretty key might i add .
"What's that?" I asked very CONCERN was it normal for kids to get tattos from nowhere?
"Clark honey we should talk but let's wait till your father gets here how do you feel?" My ma asked
"I feel fine now just stings a little" I looked down and was highly bewildered. Why was their a key on me of all things .
We heard the door swing open and then we hear the sound of boots slapping against hardwood.
"Martha where are you is he okay?" As my dad rushed in the room he stopped once he saw my chest and stopped.
"Is that a soulmate mark"he asked
"Yup"my ma said
My father scooped me up and I layed their and waited for Ms.Winters to join us.
"Clark "my father said in a very serious tone.
I didn't answer but i looked at him to know he had my attention.
"Clark first I want to say that I'm proud of you for handling this so well I know the pain you were in was indescribable. But what you just went through was completely normal. You just got your soulmate mark.""Do you know what that is?"
I shook my head no and then I saw my Ma and pa rolling up their sleeves showing me a tatto of a quote that said "Our love is everlasting "I stared in astonishment and the more i thought about it everyone in town had a tatto of some sort some looked new some had multiple but i never questioned why.
"A soulmate mark is exactly what it means a mark that shows on your skin to basically let you know the love of your life is out there." Ms.Winters said talking slow to make sure I got what they we're saying.
"So I'll find my soulmate and we will live happily ever after?"I asked getting happy
"Sadly no Clark their are precautions to Soulmate Marks . If your soulmate is going through something you will know. 
If they die you will know because your soulmate mark will disappear .
And it doesn't just say hey im your soulmate lets get married every soul mark is different some match and some are complete opposites. " ma said as she looked at me
"Hmm I see"I sat their for a moment and soaked up alll the information they gave me like a sponge .
"How will you know if it's your soulamate ?" I asked
"Honey I wish we could tell you but you definitely will know when you have found your soulmate. "Ma said as she hugged him
We stayed like that for a long time until eventually I fell asleep in the arms of my mom. I remember hearing my parents talk to Ms.Winters then i felt my Pa pick me up and carry me home. I tried to wake up but i was just so tired. They tucked me in and kissed me goodnight and for first time in forever i felt whole.

Hiiiii everyone who decided to read my book. I am a huge superbat fan and decided why not try it? To clear some things up
1.Clark does have powers he just doesn't know it yet
2.He did crash on earth
3.In the story he's 5 1/2 when the flashback happens.

If you have any questions feel freeto leave them below xoxo chiniya