Support

Gotham. My City. My Home.
Gotham is like a toxic relationship. We know it's bad but we stay. We know it can be dangerous and could  cost us our lives but we'll still stay. Gotham needs saving. And I will be the one to save it. But I will do it my way. Justice needs to be served to all people who have suffered from Gothams grimy streets.  There is corruption everywhere. Even the police are crooked. Even the most innocent will eventually succumb to Gotham.My mother and father were a exception and everyone knew it. They tried to save Gotham but they paid their life for it.  To save my city it's going to take time and I'm going to need a well executed plan. First thing is first I need to restore my father's company. He would be so ashamed of me if the company fell to Gotham's grimy ways. I'll ask Alfred to make some calls and start cleaning all the corrupt people from my father's company. Once that's taken care of I'll have to see how much money I'm working with. Money has never been a problem but they froze all accounts due to the fact they think Alfred is using the money for his personal gain. The nerve of some people, Gotham only cares about the wealthy. I decide I need some fresh air and walk to the garden. This was my mom's prized possession. She has had awards and people always assumed she had gardeners but nope just her and Alfred . Alfred still keeps it up it helps him grieve. As i walk past down the stairs I watch as the scenery change. The bushes are cut symmetrical the flowers are bright as ever. In the garden I forget about the Gotham fog. I always wondered how my mother did it and she always told me it was magic. I go to my secret spot behind the oak tree. I sit there and watch the clouds go around the sun and for some odd reason I felt whole. I felt my chest feel so tingly and warm like sunshine. My "soulmate " must be at it again. Their weird I feel them at random times. I feel them get sad more so than anything. I let this feeling consume me for awhile because it will be awhile before  I'll feel it again And eventually I fell into a deep slumber Letting this feeling consume me.

DREAM
It's dark. Then there's a light. This dream is very different. Everything is blurry. I see a farm. And a boy he looks about seventeen from his build. Tall. Tan skin. Broad shoulders. A mop of jet black hair. He seems my type if I could just look at his face but then I feel the dream drifting away. No not yet let me see his face dammit.
"Master Bruce " I hear Alfred approaching.
If he doesn't turn around I swear to all Gods and Universe's.  I'm waking up nooooo not yet.I feel that feeling of euphoria coming from this mysterious boy in front of me , then the dream is changing
POP!THUD!
Blood is everywhere my mom's lifeless body is laying there . Im staring down the barrel of the gun.  And suddenly it's over.
DREAM OVER
"Master Bruce are you alright??asked Alfred
I looked around and saw it was night you gave me quite the scare.Why are you even at here at this time of night?"Alfred said as he helped me off the ground.
"I'm sorry Alfred I must have fell asleep I just needed some fresh air." As i looked him in his eyes. Alfred looks so tired. And I know it's mostly my fault for his stress.
"Alfred are you going to leave ?"I asked as he walked me back to the mansion.
Suddenly he stopped. He turned and looked at me.
"Master Bruce I would burn Gotham down before I let them take you away from me ".Alfred said
The look in his eyes told me Alfred was serious. I instantly embraced him in a hug. Every since this "investigation " we've had the police in and out of our house.  They tried to take me from Alfred key word tried but it didn't work.
Me and Alfred walked back into the mansion in silence but with the Police still in the mansion looking for god knows what I had to tell Alfred.
"Alfred? I have something to tell you"I stopped and looked him in his eyes.He let me know I had his full attention.
"I want to save Gotham" he wanted to interrupt but i stopped him. "I want to save Gotham from innocent people , I want to bring Justice to all people who have suffered. I feel like I need to do this but not yet it will take time." I look up to see Alfred with tears in his eyes.
"I'm guessing you have a plan Master Bruce? "He asks while we continue our walk.
"Indeed Alfred I will save Gotham if its the last thing I do."

Yayyy chapter I'm sorry i haven't been updating life has been hitting ya girl constantly but I'm here and I may even have a update schedule now!!!But comments our welcome thankss
Xoxo Chiniyaaa