Support

(Small baby authors note Clark is 15 as of right now but looks of a 17ish.)

Clark POV
I'm not human. I'm a freak. Everything in Smallville isn't always sunny. And here's how..
I woke up and realized two things.
1.This isn't my bedroom
2.Since when did the sun become so close?
I instantly look around and see I'm not in Smallville anymore instead im face to face with our Solar System. Wait how is this possible? I instantly start to freak out? How am I breathing? How did I get here? Holy crap Then it hits me like a ton of bricks once again. Your not normal. Over the course of these Seven years little "powers" of mine have came to appear. For one advanced vision,hearing, speed,and now floating? It took time for me to even look at my parents again but I can't blame them how do you tell your son that everything they know is a lie and they're not human.
Over these years my parents have tried to help but they have one rule
"Don't use my powers outside of the farm ".
I find it very amusing how it's okay for me to use my powers on the farm but not to help people who actually need saving in Smallville.
Smallville is so small most people don't even know we exist if it wasn't for our great farming we wouldn't even probably make it half the time.
As I floated across the Solar System I realize this hollow feeling in my chest hasn't disappeared. It's manageable being up here is nice I cross my legs and look at the planet's wondering which one I come from. I realize I'm starting to move kind of fast back to the Earth. I'm going really fast back into the Earth atmosphere. This would be a nice time for my powers to come into effect. As I come in I see the 'Welcome To Smallville" and a large corn crop I'm not stopping anytime soon so I brace for impact. I open one eye and see im floating barely. I step down and see my clothes burned from the atmosphere brushing off the debris I hear a voice I don't want to hear.
"Clark is that you?"
"Yes Ma its me" I turn around and see my Ma their with a jacket and pants.
"Clark honey are you okay?"she asked
"I'm fine Ma , just a new power."

I love my Ma don't get me wrong it's just I'm having a identity crisis,  I don't kmow who I am anymore am I really Clark Lent or am I Kal-El. I put on the clothes before my mom had time to blink grabbed her and ran us back home.
"Gosh Clark could you give me some warning "she dusts herself off and walks towards the door.
"Clark honey are you coming ? " she turns around and looks at me.
"Um I was going to go to the barn and think if you don't mind" I say as I scratch my neck I shouldn't be this nervous.
"Of course honey just make sure you clean up before supper"she ruffles my hair and with that she's off the porch door swinging back and forth I wait until  I hear her shuffling in the kitchen before I walk towards the barn and climb up the ladder hearing the old wood creak beneath my feet. I see the tarp and I pull it off revealing the spaceship I apparently crashed in. I sit there for a long time just staring at it I honestly don't know why I do this I say I'm going to ask questions but I never bring myself to do it . Once again my crisis comes into play. If I get the answers I'm looking for it will soon become too real. And I don't think I'm ready to accept it just yet. I look outside and see it's getting dark out but not too dark . I decide it's time for me to go inside. I put the tarp back and make my way back going up the old stairs hearing them creak once more.
"Clark c'mon and get washed up your Ma just got done preparing the food."
"Okay Pa" I walk up the stairs and go into my bathroom and clean myself up I still had some debris from earlier left on me . As I sit and look at myself in the mirror I stare at myself for a long time. I look normal . But I'm not. I'm a freak. I feel worthless. No one's going to accept me . I don't even accept me . Will my soulmate still want me even though I'm some type of freak . How could my parents want me. I'm so stuck in my thoughts I didn't hear my Ma knock on the door.
"Clark honey are you alright?" I open the door and see my mom's fine wrinkles and her brown and gray hair I immediately rush towards her and embrace her.
"Clark is everything alright?" What's wrong " I feel her rubbing her hand through my hair and I just inhaled her scent. She smells like Vanilla and flowers. I feel a hand on my back and know it's my Pa.
"Clark ,Martha and I have seen how you been lately and we want you to know that we love you very much and you can talk to us."
Once I get my bearings I tell them everything over dinner .
"Clark why would you think your soulmate won't love you?" My pa asked his little wrinkles appearing on his forehead.
"Because I'm not normal , just because you accept me doesn't mean the world  will , I'm waiting for the day you give me to the government and leave me to be dissected. "
"Clark now you wait just a minute I would never in my life leave you to a government hell me and Martha don't even like thr government you are OUR SON we prayed for you and we got you you are Clark don't ever forget that." Pa said with such pride it shocked me.
"Besides if your soulmate breaks your heart I will bust my shotgun so far up their ass their head would spin." Pa said with a straight face.
I started to laugh but soon stopped once I realized my Pa and Ma were very serious . After supper I went to my room watching the stars zoning in on my ma and pa heartbeat once I was satisfied I realized that my Ma and Pa were right I am Clark Kent and soon I will be Kal-El and nothing will stop me.

Another chapter yayyyyy for me