The Realm

Your POV

You wait around in your cell. You have drawn in detail all of the Ninja now. You flip through your drawings often. It helps you to calm down, looking at them. I'm the notebook you also begin to write journal entries. They aren't dated because you have no idea how long Damien's held you captive. All you know is that you get meals often and aren't ever too hungry. There aren't windows in the cell, so you never know when it is day or night. You usually write in your notebook every other meal because for all you know that is a day.

You hold up the small tuna sandwich. It's not the best, but considering your circumstance you think it's pretty good. After that bite you open up your notebook to the sixth-seventh entry. You grab a pen and begin to write.

#67
Still no idea what Damien wants or how long I've been here. I'm doing physically fine. I'm an emotional mess, and boredom is not helping. As I've written before, I hate knowing that Roy died because of this lunatic Damien. Damien wanted nothing with Roy. He wanted me. But Roy tried to protect me, and Damien killed him in front of me. If I had somehow convinced Roy to stand down or to run, he wouldn't be dead. It's not Damien's fault. It's mine. I'm the reason Roy is in a box six feet underground.
I hear footsteps. I haven't heard that for at least ten entries. Gotta go figure out what's happening.

When you finish the last sentence you shove the journal back into the drawer and stand up. You begin to pace around the small cell until you hear a click from the door. You turn to look at the door. In came Damien, this time without guards. "Hello darling," he said.

"What do you want?!" you shout at him.

"Testy, aren't we?" Damien jests. "I want you. You are the key to a little problem of mine."

"Not helping," you say.

"Oh, you will."

"How long have I been here?" you ask.

"Oh, that's a little complicated, y/n."

"What do you mean? I've been here a certain amount of days. How many?"

"That depends on perspective, darling. Ninjago's perspective, or this world's perspective."

"What the crap are you talking about?"

"Y/n, we aren't in Ninjago. Time is much faster here than in Ninjago."

"One, what the heckin'? Two, why the heckin'? Three, I wanna know both," you say after hearing Damien's confusing crap.

"Would you further elaborate what your first two questions mean?"

You sigh. Damien thinks he is funny, but it isn't for you. "What the crap are you talking about? Why the heck is this happening?"

"You remember how the Ninja fought the Anacondrai at the Corridor of Elders? And Garmadon went into the Cursed Realm to save the day or whatever cliché thing happened?"

"We're in the Cursed Realm?"

"Oh, certainly no! That realm is disastrous! I like this realm better. Y'see, there are several realms, so here ya go ya haven't been in Ninjago for a while. As for why, this realm is better suited to my needs than Ninjago is. And you've been here for, oh, three weeks if you're thinking like this realm. It's been, oh, about half an hour for Ninjago."

"I dunno if three weeks or half an hour is more outrageous! What the heck!" you shout. You've been here for less than a day, yet for three weeks, and you are pissed. Damien is the absolute worst.

"I can't answer that, darling. Well, I came to check and see if you were okay, and obviously you are, so enjoy the next few days...at least in this realm's time."