Simon x reader

You wandered off, bored of this useless meeting Ralph had organised— again. You walked to the forest, imagining what would it be like if any of you went back home someday.
You heard footsteps like someone crawling behind you, and a familiar voice spoke.
"Hey! Y/N, what are you doing here? Isn't there a meeting?"
You turned around to find Simon. He was in the shelter besides yours.
"Yes, there is. Why aren't you there either?"
"Got bored."
"Same. Anyway, what are you doing here?"
"I like coming here. It's peaceful. You can't hear Jack scream and some others complain, or the sound of dying creatures."
"Yeah. I understand. I like it here too. I've been once. Normally there's always Roger throwing stones and accidentally hitting me instead of Henry and Percival, and SamnEric yell. It's better here. I agree."
"Oh yeah—tell me about it. Roger always accidentally hits me as well!"
You giggled and he flushed.
"Well... it's getting late: the sun is setting. I'd better go. It was nice talking to you. Should we...? Meet tomorrow here? As well? If that's okay with you, of course."
"Uh—yeah! For sure!"
He smiled, and you did too. You walked away, regretting to do it.
"Y/N!" Said Simon. "Wait!"
He grabbed your wrist, softly, and you twisted, to face him.
"Yes? Did you forget some—"
Without letting you finish your sentence, he kissed you gently.

Writer note: Hey, I hope you liked it! Tell me what you thought about it, and more ideas for imagines (I'm really bad for imagines inspiration, because I normally write death romance stuff with people dying and killing themselves ok so this is way different for me, quite new. Hope you still like it! Thanks a looot for reading!