Ralph x reader

"Stand on the left of you want to be part of my tribe!" Yelled Jack during an assembly.
A few biguns and many littleuns moved, but you didn't, scared. You saw Jack's mad, bolting look arriving in his blue eyes. He walked his way to you, and grabbed your wrist.

"You'll be in my tribe."
"No. Jack stop." You said, snapping your wrist back.
"You'll be in my tribe." This repetition made you uneasy.
Jack dragged your arm to the left side.
"Jack, I don't want to be in your tribe!" You surprised yourself with your honesty.

With sudden moves, he snatched his spear and slammed it in your arm. You screamed.

"Jack!" Ralph shouted. He got hold of his spear and fought Jack. Yes, Jack Merridew.
Everyone watched Ralph and Jack fight, while you lay on the sand, with a bloody arm, crying.

Ralph pushed Jack harshly, so that he tripped and his head landed on a stone. He was out for the night.
The boy with fair hair made his way to you, watching you in horror.
He grabbed a leave and covered your blood with it.

"Are you alright? No you're not... Sorry."
"Don't worry." You moaned. "I'll be fine."
"You really wanted to be in my tribe?"
"Yes, of course."
"Good." He said, and smiled.

He slowly moved towards you, and kissed you softly.

"Ooh!" Exclaimed Samneric, smirking with their identical grin. The others clapped and cheered while Ralph and you blushed.
...except Roger, who was trying to wake Jack up, worried.

You might know that I'm obsessed with bands so this would be my dream (with mcr getting back together)—

Writer note: Yes I ship JackxRoger of course. I hope you liked it... you may have noticed I like bloody imagines... why? Uhh I don't know either so what's the point. Should I do Piggy imagines? Piggy's cute. Anyway, that's it i guess yeh bye now <3