Jack x reader

You watched the sea, and played with the sand, not wanting to go to the meeting. The last one you had gone to, Ralph had shouted at you for no reason whatsoever. You could hear the conch being blowed into, and cringed, remembering when Ralph had started yelling.
You felt something touch your shoulder. As you twisted, you met Ralph's face. His frown showed a mad look in his eyes.
"Why aren't you at the meeting?"
"I-I—I'm sorry... Look—I'll b-be here next time."
"I asked you why aren't you at the meeting! Sorry is not an answer!" He was clearly screaming now. You covered your face with your hands.

He pushed you on the floor, and your head hit a stone.

"I knew you weren't there. I had to cancel a meeting for you. Can you imagine?"
You stood up, and repeated, snivelling:
"I'm sorry."

He reached to push you again, but Jack got to you first, and he pushed Jack.
As he stood back up, he said:
"Ralph. Go to your shelter. Now. I'll stay with Y/N."
"Why would you want to stay with her?! We had to cancel a meeting for her, and she's annoying even during meetings!"
"Get out. Now, I said."
"No."
Jack stepped up towards Ralph, and looked at him with his frightening, mad look. "Get out. I'll stay with Y/N."

You watched them, with hundreds of questions crossing your mind.

Ralph, deeply irritated, watched at you with a dark look, and walked to his shelter, slowly.

"Are you alright, Y/N?"
As he said this, you understood that Jack could be sweet. Sweeter than Ralph.
"Yes, thank you."
"No, thank you. You saved us from another boring meeting."

You both sat down on the warm sand, forgetting everything around.

"Y/N?"

You turned to look at Jack, but when you realised how close his face was to yours, you flushed. A perceivable red blush.

"Uh-uh?"
"Nothing." He said, and grinned.

It was getting a little awkward, so to relieve the tension, Jack kissed you.
You giggled, and both of you flushed.

"Uhm—I should—I should probably go back to my shelter..."
"See you tomorrow, Y/N."
"See you tomorrow."

You walked back to your shelter, you a smile stuck on your face.

Writer note: Hey! Thanks for reading I hope you liked it. Uhm I don't really know what to say, except that, so, have a good day.