Jack x reader

Jack came back with the hunters from the forest, singing:
"Kill the pig! Cut her throat! Spill her blood! Bash her in!"
He ran towards you, dancing.
"Y/N! We killed a pig!"
"There was so much blood!" Yelled Roger, grinning.
"It was so awesome! You should have been there! You would have loved it!"
You laughed.
There was so much blood on his face, you barely could realise it was him. As he got close to you, he hugged you, leaving blood marks on your teeshirt. (Friend zone)
"Must have been cool!"
"It was! I'm so happy! We have meat! I'll give you the biggest piece!"
You blushed to his words, and said:
"But I didn't hunt..."
"Yes but you still deserve it!"
"Do I?"
"Yes!" He hugged you again, and lead the hunters to Ralph.

After Jack and Ralph's long talk, Jack walked back to you. A large deal of the blood had faded away.

"Y/N! You don't know how great it was!"
You smiled at him as he sat next to you with a grin. He put his head on your shoulder and you blushed. (aweeh)
You watched the sun set together.
His bloody hand reached for yours. (Okay huh I find this really cute lol)
"It's beautiful."
"Yeah. But I still hope we'll be rescued."
He looked deep into your eyes.
"Do you have a map?"
"What? No. Why?"
"Because I'm getting lost in your eyes."
He said and kissed you, leaving blood on your face. (Oof)

Jus cos I ship jalph

Jus cos I ship jalph...... is that... Rog?

Writer note: okay huh this was really weird and I had no inspiration I had to look on internet for pick up lines (this one was pretty shitty but I had enough of looking haha) Anyway I hope you liked it!