1.11.0

Tony's POV

It had been a week since the press conference and ever since, theories of how me and Leah met we're all over the internet. I had convinced Leah to do online courses from MIT so she wouldn't have to do normal schooling, not that she needed it.
Me and Leah were talking in the lab, she was working on a school project for her mechanical engineering degree, and simultaneously working on her work for her computer sciences degree. She was doing two majors at the same time, which even I believe must have been stressful because she'd also decided to learn sign language with Clint and Russian with Natasha. She was working well however and I was happy she seemed to be doing so much work.
Both myself and Leah were working in the lab when I got a call.
"I'll be one minute Leah, just let me take this" I explained, before taking the call, not even bothering to check the number. She gave me a thumbs up before turning back to listening to the lecture and writing notes. I smiled slightly before answering the call.
"Hello Tony Stark." I said.
"Hello Mr Stark, I'm Kathy Greenfield of the New Yorker, I'm calling you to ask if we could interview your daughter, Leah." The woman elaborated. I sighed, frustrated that the media had gotten my personal number somehow.
"That's up to her, however if you have anything to do with publicity and interviews, you should go through the publicity email listed on the Stark Industry's website. However I've already answered the call so if you have anything else to say, get it over with." I said, allowing my anger to seep into my voice.
"Yes, I would like to say that the interview can take place wherever your daughter Leah feels most comfortable and we would only use a small team. Some of us at the press conference noticed how your daughter didn't seem as confident or comfortable with the press as you Mr Stark, so we also thought that a small, more personal, 1 to 1, interview would be a nicer start to the world of paparazzi than the one she got, you know with her being ambushed with you and Peter at the ice cream shop." The woman explained kindly. She seemed nice and genuine but I didn't want to book an interview with Leah without Leah's consent first.
"I'll have to ask Leah if she wants to first, after her classes have finished. I'll call this number later when I have an answer and a date she can do, if she accepts the idea of doing an interview."
"Of course Mr Stark. I'll look forward to hearing back from you." Kathy replied.
"Please, call me Tony."
"I'll talk to you later then, Tony." She said calmly, before hanging up.
I was in shock more than anything; the press was never this kind with wanting questions. They normally just bombarded you on the street or wrote out of context articles, but they had asked for an interview and small photo shoot for their newspaper. That was a first, well for me at least. I was never known to be friendly towards the press, but I guess that they want to at least try to be kinder to my daughter.
I sigh and walk out of the lab to make myself and Leah some coffee. I turn on the coffee maker in the kitchen and pull two mugs from the cabinets. I lean against the white polished sides of the kitchen and scroll through Twitter, laughing at some dumb tweets people have posted. After I gave Leah a phone, Leah also made a twitter account and we both followed each other. I love reading her snarky tweets about politics or just roasting anyone and everyone in the avengers tower. Obviously this didn't start until recently, and it's been getting a lot of attention. She gained over 2.5 million followers in a week, and honestly if I didn't live in the tower, I probably also would have flocked to the source of idiotic things the avengers did. Honestly it was nice, humanised everyone a bit. I had noticed that people were less critical of the avengers after Leah started posting the antics of Clint and Scott, and Thor and Sams failure foods. My personal favourite was when 3 days ago, when we were playing dodgeball, Clint 'accidentally' hit Nat in the head and ran off screaming and hid in the vents for 2 hours. Leah had gotten FRIDAY to send her the footage and she posted it. After I heard the familiar ding, telling me the coffee was done, I poured the liquid into the two mugs. I went to the fridge, grabbing some milk and pouring it into Leah's coffee.