3.07.0

Leah's POV

"Hey Dad."

"Leah! Hey kiddo, how are you doing? Is Wakanda nice? How's your treatment going? You enjoying yourself"

"Haha, I'm okay dad. Wakanda's really cool, just a bit how. Treatment's mainly them just giving me therapy and trying to figure out things that will trigger it to come out and I am enjoying myself. Shuri's super cool, we kinda just hang out in her lab. Her lab is actually so cool, we made lightsabers last week and battled each other in the halls. You should have seen T'challa's face, it was so funny!" I rambled, recalling the great lightsaber battle of Wakanda. "Anyway, how is everyone back home? I'm guessing it's calmed down significantly or increased to the point where your all at each others throats 24/7."

"Well... I mean, we had a small battle at an airport in Berlin, and now some of them may or may not be in prison. And then I may or may not have encouraged Steve to break them out of prison by taking down the servers for said prison, so that happened."

"Jesus, give me strength."

"Oh, and Pepper and I got back together! That's important! She's working as CEO of Stark Industries again. Apparently, I'm too difficult to resist." He said, I could practically see him wiggling his eyebrows.

I laughed, "Doubt that, how may dates did you take her on before you two got back together?"

"Like nine, I mean ten, but the first one doesn't count because I took her strawberry picking."

"She's allergic to strawberries!"

"Well, I forgot that, but at least I knew there was a link!"

"So, is Pepper there? Can I talk to her?"

"Pepper is here, yes. And if Pepper comes over here, yes you can talk to both of us because I'm not only talking with you for five minuets after not seeing you for like three months."

"Fair enough."

Soon, Dad had put the phone on speaker and both me, Dad and Pepper were talking for at least 2 hours. Pepper was planning on bringing in more arc technology and creating clean power plants worldwide, and also wanted to donate more money into rainforest conservation charities. I told Pepper that Shuri told me that all of Wakanda's energy was produced by waste products and then they made the air clean and HEP, which powered the whole country and was 100% sustainable. Dad then went on and told me that he was working on Nanotech, for both medicine and his suits. Oh, and one of the medicine labs in the building had discovered a new anti-biotic, which was going to be left to be named by the group who found it. The best thing about it was it's relatively inexpensive to make, so selling it to hospitals wouldn't be a problem.

After the two hours, Pepper went to bed, saying she had to be at a board meeting early tomorrow so she had to get some sleep. Both me and Tony wished her goodnight and she told Tony to make sure he got some sleep that night.

"So, you and Pepper are back together." I said suggestively.

"Yes, yes we are. And I love her very much, thank you child, although in all honesty, I kinda just wanted to know if you were cool with it."

"Dad, I'm fine with it. I mean look at me, I'm the biggest mess going and you seriously think I'm gonna judge you for getting back with your ex?"

"Oh, thank god you're cool with it. Cause honestly, I just wanted to tell you I'm thinking of proposing to Pepper. Like, obviously you'd be there for the wedding and everything, after your treatment and stuff. Are you cool with that?"

"Oh my god, finally! Honestly, me and Peter had a bet as to when you two where gonna finally tie the knot. Honestly, when I came back from all the mess and he told me we had to call off the bet because you two had broken up I was actually so upset!"

"Wait, you two made a bet?"

"Duh, what else were we gonna do? Listen to Billie Eyelash? Contemplate on the meaning of having material possessions and why Harry and his Caravan was the ideal way of living? Talk about how Starfire owns both of us? Nope, we've got like twenty-something bets going on."

"Do any teenagers have hobbies nowadays?"

"Oi! You can't talk, all you do is work on suits and technology!"

"The suits are my hobby!"

"Oh, yeah, because defending the planet should be considered a hobby, obviously. Maybe I should make that my hobby."

"Alright, you've made your point, I need to find myself an actual hobby."

"Yeah you do."

"I've elected to ignore that sass, consider yourself lucky."

"Hey dad?"

"Yeah kiddo?"

"I've missed you."

"I've missed you too kiddo."

Hi guys!

Guess whose back with another part! No, I've not finished my exams just yet, two more weeks until the last one, but hey, you win some you loose some. I'm kinda just procrastinating and calling this English Language revision really, cause technically creative writing is in one of the exams. Not really gonna help me with my Mandarin writing exam, but hey, I'm probably gonna get a U on that anyway so what ya gonna do about it?

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this new chapter! I'll probably write another chapter tonight cause I've missed writing this book so much its unreal.

Also, 15K reads! Y'all are crazy, honestly.

See you's soon!

CJ x