3.04.0

Asset L's POV

I looked around at the tense environment of the Wakandan airship contrasted with the lightness of Shuri. It would have been funny if I didn't know that this could be the beginning of the end of my existence.
       The princess was bouncing in the airship, fiddling with computers while the Dora Milaje were watching me like hawks. I was sat close to the back door, my arms chained up in a straight jacket. My hair lay flat on my back.
        "Can we just let her out of the restraints? They must be really uncomfortable!" Shuri whined, coming towards me going to touch my chains.
          "Shuri no!" The leader of the group yelled, jumping towards her
           "Shuri yes!" The princess shouted back, unlocking my restraints. I smiled a mischievous grin before standing up and rubbing my wrists that had been in tight shackles for almost 24 hours at that point.
The Dora Milaje warriors instantly pointed their spears at me, causing me to chuckle. I grabbed the end of one, not expecting a large shock that caused me to pass out again.

By the time I woke up again, I was in Wakanda, strapped to some kind of table. I pulled at the restraints but no matter what I did, I couldn't move.
             "Sorry we had to strap you to the table. I personally didn't want to, but the procedure requires it." Shuri said, stepping into the room. "It's going to reset your brain. Kinda like turning it in and off. It's going to change you back to Leah, however Asset L, you will still be able to emerge under times of extreme stress or when the words are said."
                I struggled against the restraints, however they were tight. Soon, a sort of helmet was being placed on my head, making me struggle against the chains more.
                 "5, 4, 3, 2, 1, and go!"