₀₇

harmony | sawyer

| incoming call from harmony |

"Darlin'?"

"You have an accent?" Harmony questioned immediately.

His chuckle was heard through the phone, causing Harmony to blush fiercely.

"Si, I'm italian. How'd you know?" The way that Sawyer let his accent show through made Harmony shiver in delight.

"When you said 'darlin'. Why do you hide your accent? I like it."

Sawyer slightly smirked. "You like my accent? That's good to kn-"

"I can practically hear you smirking.."
Harmony cut off, causing Sawyers smirk to widen.

"As I was saying, before I was oh so rudely interrupted, I hide it because I don't really like it. I mean yeah, it's hard to hide because it's like a really strong accent but I don't like people knowing." Harmony was slightly surprised by this information.

"But how? I fucking love accents, man! They're so hot."

"So you think I'm hot?" Sawyer raised an eyebrow, smirking wider if possible.

"W-what? I didn't say that. I-I said you're accent is! I mean.. that everyone's accent is! God, kill me now. I hate you, Sawyer." Harmony was extremely embarrassed and Sawyer was enjoying every second of it.

"I thought you said-"

"Oh my God, no! Forget what I said, I hate being teased!" Harmonys stressed voice amused Sawyer even more.

"But it's fun to tease you. You seem very flustered." His smug voice was noticeable over the phone.

"That's beca- Oh never mind. I have a question though." Harmony didn't dare let it slip that she had a tiny crush on him. He didn't even know that she was the one he ran into at the café.

"I hate when people change the subject, but I'll let it slide, just this once. What's your question?"

"Ooo, what are you going to do? Hurt me because I changed the subject? And I just wanted to ask if you could maybe always talk fully with your accent, just around me if you don't feel comfortable. I really like it.."

"No, I won't hurt you, but next time I'll find you and spank yo-"

"Sawyer! Oh my God, dear lord, fucking help me. Stop saying dirty things!"

"Alright, alright! I'm sorry, I really am. To answer your question, yes, I will. It's easier anyways." Sawyer was quite amused with this girl. She made him laugh just because of how innocent she seemed.

"Thank- Hey! Why are you laughing?" Harmony had a red face as she thought back to his sexual innuendos. God, he had no idea what he was doing to her.

Except, Sawyer did know what he was doing. He knew that he was making her flustered and he even hoped that maybe even she liked him as much as he liked her.

"No reason. I got to go, but we'll talk later, darlin."

After the two had hung up, Sawyer was deep in thought. He had a weird nagging feeling, like he was trying to tell himself something. Once he took a shower and was laying in bed, something clicked.

He knew that voice.. he just couldn't exactly pin it. It was as if it was on the tip of his tongue. He also had a plan for tomorrow. He was going to find out his mystery girl.