₁₁

harmony | sawyer

It was Friday and Sawyer was walking to his History class. The bell rung just as he was about to go into class, when he saw Harmony coming from the opposite direction. He quickly stopped outside of the classroom as the door closed, causing him to look up at Harmony.

Harmony was stopped too, lips parted as she thought of what to say to Sawyer.

Sawyer quickly walked up to Harmony, pushing her against nearby lockers in the deserted hallway.

"We need to talk.." He murmured, hands caging her in.

"About what?" Harmony nervously said, taking her bottom lip between her teeth.

Sawyer slightly groaned. He reached over and delicately nudged her lip out from in between her teeth. "Don't do that," He murmured out.

Harmony blushed fiercely, nodding slightly. "So I do make you nervous," Sawyer thought aloud, smirking slightly.

Harmony covered her face with her hands before placing them on his chest, trying to push him away. Her face was burning from his teasing.

"I thought you knew how to fight?" Sawyer raised an amused eyebrow, not budging.

"I-I do, I'm just slightly.."

"Flustered?" He finished off for her, grinning

"Y-yeah." She murmured out, tugging on her long hair absentmindedly.

Sawyer snickered, "You seem so much more.. intimidating, over text. In real life, you really do seem innocent."

A scowl took over Harmonys features while she huffed. "I'm intimidating!"

"Oh, really? I'm the one looking down at you. aren't I?" He taunted.

"God, you annoying ass. Do you need something? I really want to get to my least favorite class." Harmony would never admit it, but she enjoyed the feeling of him caging her in; she felt.. wanted.

"I wanted.. to talk about.. us." Sawyer finished out slowly.

Harmony chuckled bitterly. "Us? Alright. I'm Harmony, and I somehow manage to fall for an annoying, cute dork, who has an accent and is extremely nice. But let's be real. I'm the least popular person ever, I'm ugly, I have a horrible life, but you, you are literally the best guy ever, who is also popular and shit. Seriously, how could someone like you possibly like someone like m-"

Sawyer had enough. He cut harmony off by placing his lips on hers. Harmony slightly squealed in surprise, but gave in. It was a slow, but passionate kiss. Sawyer attempted to slip his tongue into her mouth, but she wouldn't let him, causing Sawyer to chuckle darkly against her lips. He pressed his body against hers, causing her to gasp in surprise, allowing Sawyers tongue to slip in.

Harmony was amazed, but they had to pull away for air. Sawyer was staring intently at her beautiful face. He was smirking at Harmonys flustered state.

She brought her fingers up to her swollen lips. Harmony groaned from embarrassment and slowly slid down against the lockers. She covered her face with her hands, taking deep breaths.

Sawyer chuckled, reaching down and picking her up which forced her to unfold her legs. "You shouldn't be embarrassed," He murmured, resting his hands on her hips. "I like you, too, Harmony. I'm willing to try to make something work if you're up for it."

Harmonys blue eyes widened and she brought her hands around Sawyers neck, while leaning against his chest. "I am. I'm ready and I'm willing." She breathed out.

"I'm glad. Now, let's skip and go to the café. You know, you could've told me when we ran into each other the first time." Sawyer commented, pulling away and grabbing her hand, leading her to exit the school.

"I know.. I just thought you wouldn't like me. Remember that time that I said we had met before? The café was the first time, but I knew who you were before. I knew you as the popular kid though, I didn't know you were the Sawyer I had been texting until like a couple days after or something."

As they reached Sawyers car, he opened the door for Harmony before going to his side.

"Harmony, I could never hate you or dislike you. When I first saw you at the café, I was literally memorized by your beauty and kindness. My only regret is that I didn't find out sooner."

Harmony blushed and they fell into a comfortable silence. Harmony didn't mind about skipping school, she knew her father wouldn't care. Sawyer did it all the time, so it didn't bother him either.

"You know," Harmony murmured out, "That was my first kiss."