₀₈

harmony | sawyer

SAWYER COULDN'T DO it, though. Something had come up and he had to leave during first period. His little brother had broken an arm by beating up a kid that had been bullying a girl. The boy was only ten, but he was as smart as a fucking eighteen year-old.

Sawyer had looked forward to the day, though. He had a plan set up and couldn't wait to put it in place, but his brother was more important than a plan, not to mention, was hurt.

As Sawyer was listening to his younger brother rant about other boys being dickheads, his thoughts wondered to Harmony.

What Sawyer didn't know, though, was that Harmony was thinking of him at that exact moment, wondering why he was absent.

heyy

hey girl, heyy

why weren't you at school today?

and don't mock me, bitch

huh, worried about me, are we now?

and chill your ass child, it's just fun getting a rise out of you ;)

yeah, yeah, whatever. don't make me regret caring about you.

and i swear to god, call me child one more time and i will kick your fucking ass to mars.

whoahh, violent much? and it's fun to call you child! you're 5'4" for fucking sake!

i wasn't at school cause my little brother broke his arm and i had to leave during first period

5'4" is not tiny, dumbass.

lol how did he manage to break his arm?

5'4" is very tiny, sweetheart.

he beat up an eleven year old boy for hurting a girl :)

i swear i'm going to fucking hurt you. 5'4" is not tiny.

aw lol. he kinda reminds me of you

oh honey, i'd like to see you try and beat me up

i bet you can't even punch

:)

what does that mean?

it means that before everything in my life was fucked up, my twenty year old brother just so happened to teach me how to punch.

| incoming call from harmony:) |

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"I just wanted to finish off what I was texting. So, since my brother taught me and everything, that just so happens to mean that i also train at a local gym every single fucking day. Basically, what I'm trying to say is, yes, I know how to punch, and yes, I could most definitely beat your cocky ass up." Harmony slightly ranted out, ending the call right after.

Sawyer was slightly shocked at the end of the call. It shocked him that she knew how to fight, but what shocked him even more was that she hung up right after.

Sawyer knew that tomorrow was the day that he would finally find out who Harmony was in flesh.