The Demon King

The next morning, Cia got up early to resume her duties as a deity. Yesterday, too much valuable time was lost. The only thing that could come to her mind all day, was Link. Cia decided that she would play a...not so small tune. She grabbed her staff, and summoned a few instruments. She summoned a violin and began playing a song she had been working on, Eclipse of the Sun. (BTW, Eclipse of the Sun is my favorite Hyrule Warriors song.) The instruments behind her began playing this symphony too. She played Eclipse of the Moon and Eclipse of the World as well.

Afterwards, Cia say back down on her lame stool and kept on being an old fortune telling lady. She was an old hag. She may not have looked it, but she was definitely feeling it.

It was midday and Cia was feeling kind of sleepy, so she took a nap. As she slept, that...thing came back.

"Come to me, Cia," it said. " If you can't get what you want nicely, you take it by force. It's how this Hyrule is. Set me free, and all that you can imagine will be yours!!! "

Cia woke up panting. Whatever this thing was, it was obsessed. This gave Cia an idea. The humans have something called "Goggle", and maybe she could "Goggle" this beast.

"Goggle!" She said to her staff.

" Sorry, I can't find anything with that alias right now, " it responded.

" GOGGLE! " She said loudly.

" Sorry, I can't find anything with that alias right now, " It responded again.

Cia grunted.

"Goggle, Google. Does it really matter?!" She complained. Her staff suddenly glowed.

" 5 .62 billion results found for Google! " It yelled excitedly.

"Mythical dark beasts," Cia said into the staff. " On Google".

"37.9 thousand results for Mythical dark beasts on Google." Cia scrolled down on a virtual screen.
"Demogorgon, Grodd, Granny?" Cia thought aloud. As she scrolled down, " Dark Beast Ganon" caught her eye. She tapped it, and it took her to something called "Zeldapedia."

"More Zelda...Yuck," She thought.

Apparently, Dark Beast Ganon on had many aliases. Calamity Ganon. Ganondorf. The Demon King. King of the Gerudo. This guy must be famouse. Skyloft, Death Mountain, Hyrule Field yadayadayada, more stuff she knows. Then she saw Link, Zelda, and a scary looking man labeled, Ganondorf.

"He must be the owner of the Triforce of Power! This Google provides unlimited data and resources! Much like her, it keeps track of history...Maybe she could date it instead of Link.

"Hey, Google. You look cute," Cia said in a weird voice. No. It wasn't suiting her.

Later that night, Cia was reading a book on how to make a castle. Her abode was getting quite small. Well, not getting small, but feeling small. When she finally tried to make it, she made wood buildings and bridges connecting the areas. She also made her abode have a cringey smiley face with a mustache on it. She closed the before she got any more angry and just looked up at the stars.

Cia felt an aura enter the room. She grabbed her staff and got up.

"Who's there?!" She asked.

No answer. Cia say back down, but was surprised with a giant shadow boar. She screamed as she tried to run but it was in vain. The boat grabbed her leg and roared in her face.

" Please don't hurt me! " She cried.

"It won't hurt you, Cia," The boar said. " It will only hurt...her. " Cia screamed again as the boar possessed her. Cia cried for help, but no one could hear her. She gasped and a small blue gem flew off of her. And into the woods.

Cia felt nothing but anger, jealousy, and sadness. She then set off to the Valley of Seeds to open the Gate of Souls, and make that legendary hero hers, and hers alone.

Guys, personally, I think I did pretty good on this one. And 2 views on this! Yay! Lmao. Please comment and vote. Also, this is completely irrelevant, but I love Klance so follow absoluteklancetrash and give him support and READ HIS STORIES. Out.