The Pervy Tree

I'm back. School is  starting soon so I might not be able to continue my stories, but I will try. BTW, this edit isn't mine, but I just really like it.

    (Lana's P.O.V)

      When I wake up, I feel weak. I remember this scary feeling. Of a malicious being, worming it's way inside me...Boy, I wish I found a better way to say that...Then it all comes back to me. The soul of the hero. The human "search engine", Goggle. And him. The Demon King.

       "Cia, how could you be so stupid to let a monster that has been withering away for ages take possession of you?!" I think to myself.

         I hug myself and notice that I have no clothes on. None. Nada. I feel my cheeks turn warm and quickly cover myself with a few nearby leaves. I then remember the Great Deku Tree. He was my creator, and provided me with my beautiful home. I look into the distance and see it. It's completely crumbled.

         I make way to the Great Deku Tree, being covered by a few oddly large leaves. When I make it there, it looked like - Am I seeing right? - sleeping. I rubbed my eyes to see I was dreaming, and for the moments to come, I'll wish I was.

         "Great Deku Tree?" I called out. A groan was his response.

         "Great Deku Tree?" I ask again, louder. No response.

         "GREAT DEKU TREE?!!!!" I scream. That totally gets the old tree up. He opens his eyes and yawns.

         " Ooh. Who is this beautiful creature? " He asks. I turn red and respond.

         "It's me, Great Deku Tree. I need a pair of clothes."

         " Now why would we need those? You look so pretty right now. " He giggles and moves his branches towards my chest and rubs it. I turn as dark as a ripe eggplant and gasp.

         "AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I let out what I think is a super sonic cry. Looks like I don't need magic to do damage. The Deku Tree's branches snap off and he turns a light brown.

         " Cia? Is that you? " He asks in a shocked tone.

         " YES! IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT EVERY GIRL WHO WANDERS INTO THE FOREST?!" I reply.

         "Only the pretty ones," is his response. I sigh  and once again remind him that I need clothes.

         "I see. I should have something for you." He digs inside his mouth with a branch which makes me slightly nauseous, but I try to hold it in. He finally pulls out a trendy little outfit that totally matched my style, and better yet, it was blue! My favorite color! It was a fluffy skirt with high leggings, one small half-sleeve, an arm bracket. It reminded me of monkey in a cage and I chuckled a bit. It also had a blue sports bra looking thing too. Only a perv like him would even think of something like that. I put the clothes on and ask for a mirror. He sighs and once again makes me nauseous by digging in his mouth he brings out a small cracked mirror. I look beautiful. I notice long blue hair that I'm not familiar with. My bangs are also styled to the left, but they are usually styled to the right.

        "Now you can understand why I didn't think of you as Cia. While you were changing, I ran a test on your soul exactly 49% of it is missing. That 49% is made up of dark depressing emotions. That means that-" I cut the Deku Tree off short.

        "I'm the manifestation of light from my original self. That means I'm not Cia. I'm just part of her."

        " However, without you and Cia being united, your soul is beginning to reform itself, for it longs to be whole. Cia's soul must be doing the same. "

        " Okay, so if I'm not Cia, who am I? " I ask.

        "You are Cia, and you aren't Cia. For now, we can just call you...Moira."

        " Gina, " I throw back at him.

        "Katie."

        " Lana! "

        "Whatever," the Deku Tree gives up. I pump my fist in success.

         " Here. A Lana goes with a ponytail. " He gives me a feathered headpiece and I put my hair into a long ponytail. I also make a thin braid around the back side of my hair.

        " One more thing, " the Deku tree says with a small but if fear in his voice.

        "You need a weapon if you are going to venture by yourself in this world of Hyrule. You will need to make your way to the Valley of Seers, which is about 2 days time from here. Cia is residing there. I fear she has already opened the Gate of Souls to unleash terrible blight to this land. You must find her and defeat her. I recommend going back to your abode to look for anything. You are skinny so you should be able to find a way through. Be careful my child, and good luck."

        " But, wait, " I say, but before another word can come out, the Deku Tree is asleep.

       " Thank you, " I whisper. I sprint to my abode. Cia probably already took their staff, so I need to find something else. When I reach the abode, I climb a ladder and eel my way into a small opening in the jumble of wood. I get stuck at my waist. Curse this perfect body. Actually, no. I love it. When I make it in, it's hard to walk because the wood has dunked really deep. I had activated a spell...Well, Cia did, when she destroyed the structure. The spell keeps the most important items in the room protected. The spell books, the All Seeing Orb, and many elixirs. I grab the elixirs and stuff them in my bag, grab me lightning spell book, and head for the All Seeing Orb, but it's gone. Cia must have taken that too.

        When I say my goodbyes to my old home, I set out for my journey to defeat Cia. One way...or another.

         If you've gotten this far, thank you for reading. It means so much to me that you are reading this and you're giving me motivation. Please Vote, Comment, and Share in this story. See you guys later.

P.S. Please follow, also. Bai.