The Flare of the Eldin Caves

Over 20 views!? That's fantastic!!! No sarcasm to be honest. Lol. Anyway, this contains mild violence...Well, what am I saying? The last chapter was well......yeah, and I didn't put any warnings. Lololol. Keep reading, to discover what the Flare of the Eldin Caves is.

        (Cia's P.O.V)

         I'll admit it. I was a little confused at the start. I've felt like I was missing something...And I've never felt more free. This power surging through me, it's amazing. Just imagine all the havoc I could reek with all of this power. When I woke up, I was completely naked. I must say, now that I look at it, I have a beautiful body. I look into my closet. More dumb white dresses. These things are hideous. I grab one and set it on the table. I take my staff and begin to chant a spell that warps things to the will of the caster. I finish chanting and the dress comes to life. It floats in the air and begins to rip pieces of itself off. The hat turns dark purple, along with the clothes. Bracelets and necklaces embrace themselves on me, the clothes soon join as well. I put the hat on and sparkle a few gems on my hair to spice it all up. I look in the mirror, and voilà, a flawless being is suited with flawless clothes. I also add permanent face paint under my eyes. These heightened my vision because I don't want to be looking like a need with glasses on while I carelessly slaughter my enemies, now do I? Yes, the former deity of time has vision problems. I'm about to leave my crummy home when he talks to me.

        "Cia, my child. This mask will mask your identity, and....Well just make you look like a bad-ass. You go, girl," he says. I smile at myself and put on a mask I just notice on a table. I

         "Now take your staff and your All Seeing Orb and leave for the Eldin Caves. There you will find the Dragon Knight, Volga, and the Dark Wizard, Wizzro. You will need them if your army is to seize Hyrule." I obeye my commands and walked outside.

         "Wait! Destroy the accommodation. Someone will need something in here. She must not get it," the voice said. I immediately knew what to do.

         "HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I screamed. I raised her hands and 6 purple beams left the home in ruins. I turned around and laughed maliciously. I then set out for the Eldin Caves.

   ----------------------------------------------------------------

         At about midnight, I made it to the Eldin Caves.
The place was infested with Stalfos! They were no match for me of course. I basically walked over them.

         "Such weak monsters, and you think you can beat me," I say while threatening to crush an outpost captain's skull. " Where is the Dragon Knight?! " I say while stepping on its skull harder.

         "OK, OK! Volga is in the northeastern keep! Now please, let me go!" The stalfos says. I get up and walk away. Without turning my head , I throw a bomb back at him. Damn it feels good to be a gangster. (I was dying when writing that.) I slaughter enemies on my way to Volga. When I captured a certain keep, a treasure chest appeared. I opened it and found a purple ring. I tried to put it on, but it kept bouncing off until eventually, it starts rattling on the floor. A big poor of gas rises up, causing me to cough. When the gas settles, I see the most hideous poe I've ever seen.

         "Thank you, my mistress for freeing me. I'm Wizzro, you're humble mage," It said. I shrugged.

         " Hmph. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't feed you to a beautiful monster i have in mind of creating once I open the Gate of Souls, " I reply.

        "Oh, but my mistress I can do this." Wise to makes a kee-ing sound which creeps me out a bit, and they great King Dodongo stands in front of me. The beast bellows and rolls into the keep in which where Volga resides. Wizzro rushes in to please his mistress. I sit down and a mango, listening to the agonizing screams of Wizzro, Volga, and the other monsters in the keep. In 5 minutes, Wizzro and King Dodongo emerge from the keep.

       "Sorry, Cia, but Volga is a far more better master than a lowlife model wanna-be. That does it. I command my whip to choke him, and slam him multiple times into the walls and ground. When I'm done, he's knocked out cold. Then I have King Dodongo and Volga. I simply throw an over sized bomb into Dodongo's mouth while he's inhaling the air, and blow him up. With Volga, I fight until my body gives up on me. Right when he's about to kill me-or try-I cast a poisoning spell on him. He immediately falls to the ground and starts panting. I stand up over him and say,

        "If you want the pain to stop, swear allegiance to me." Volga hesitates. I decide to make the pain triple. He falls to the floor and clutches his stomache.

        "I can crush all your internal organs without breaking a sweat. Decide now, Volga."

       " ALRIGHT! JUST MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!! " He girls fire pit from his mouth. I discard the spell.

       "Next time, choose your allies more carefully," I say and lead Volga and A floating Wizzro to the Valley of Seers. That's when Wizzro farts.

       "ARGHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I scream. " Wizzro, fart again and I will have your limbs decapitated. I grumble off through the caves and ij the direction of the Valley of Seers, once again.

         Thanks for reading, guys. I hoped you enjoyed it! I think I'm doing pretty good. For those who read the story, please leave a comment on what you think of it and give requests. Thank you and have a nice day! :)