II

- Wake up Kaycee, you are going to be late for class! - said her mom downstairs.

Kaycee opened her eyes and checked the hour in her phone: 8:48am. One of the notifications was a message sent 8 minutes ago:

"I will be there in 10 minutes"

- shit, shit, shit, shit - Kaycee got up fastly and went showering, which probably was the fastest in her entire life. Put on a confortable outfit, took her bag that she always takes to the studio and as she came down the stairs, yelled:

- Mom, I am going right now ok?

But nobody answered.

She went to the kitchen and was surprised by her best friend.

- Sean, how long you have been here?

- About 5 minutes ago. Your parents said to me that they were late to go to work.

- Ah, okay - Kaycee sat at the kitchen table - What are you doing there? - The girl smiled. Sean was cooking something. He's a great chef and fortunately, always make food for his best friend.

- Pancakes with blueberry - Sean said distributing them in a plate and giving to Kaycee - I assumed that you wouldn't even wake up when I got here, so I thought I'd better speed things up since it's 9:10

- 9:10??? - Kaycee said choking - The class begin in 5 minutes, we are extremely late!! - She started to eat very fast, which made Sean laugh really hard - I should put more alarms in my cellphone this morning! I never wake up with just one! C'mon, let's go or Will is going to kill us - She jumped out of the table and took the plate with the pancakes.

Sean took the keys of his car and they went to the studio. The path lasted 10 minutes, so they arrived there 5 minutes late.

In the class, Will have already started the choreography. The same second he noticed Sean and Kaycee sneaking into the room, he yelled:

- Any excuses to the two of you don't arrive here in time? - The whole class stopped the rehearsal and looked to them.

- Sorry Will, it was my fault and...

- Delays will no longer be allowed in my class, Kaycee Rice.

A huge awkard silence came up in the room. 

A few seconds laters, the whole class started to laugh.

- I am just kidding, Rice Cake - Will said, joining the rest of the students, who were laughing - Now get back what was lost, you two.

- Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny - both of them said in unison while they join them best friends: Julian DeGuzman, Bailey Sok and Josh Price - Whose idea was that? - asked Sean to his friends and at the same instant, Will in the front of the class, not hearing what they were saying, said;

- It was Julian's idea, by the way.

Sean looked to the boy, who gave him a giggle.

- Ok, back in class. So, for the late ones, today I am going to teach you the choreography of "Telephone" by Lady Gaga and Beyonce. It's a duet class and for teach you guys this, I will need my pair, so, Janelle, you can enter now!!

Janelle entered the class with a lot of applauses and screams.

- So in 5,6,7,8...

***

After one hour of rehearsals, Will and Janelle started recording and after that, they seated at the front of the class and started to choose the partners for the record.

- Ok. Josh Price and Nat Bat will be one pair.

Nat was an older girl who was a friend of the group. The girl did not go out with them very much because since she was older, she usually hang out with other people. But she was really funny and an amazing friend.

The dance was very good. Josh and Nat have known each other for a couple of years and they did pretty nice.

- Next one will be Julian and Bailey.

Another pair that doesn't disappoint. They are really amazing dancers and since they are very close friends, everything is easier talking about sync.

At least seven other pairs were called then. Everybody had a lot of focus, energy and willpower, which makes the vibe of the class insanely good.

- The last pair, since they were the last to get here too - a couple of giggles were listen - Sean and Kaycee!

Sean breathed a sigh of relief because he was grateful to pair with Kaycee. Talking about dance, everything was easier when Kaycee was with him. Usually, he prefered to do everything alone and by himself, but when dance is the thing, he can't think about pairing up with anyone but her.

The dance was amazing. In that dance, Sean felt something he had never felt before. It was a kind of vibration that ran through his body, making him even more grateful and happy to be dancing with his best friend.

(note > please think about Julian at the place of Sean in the dance with Bailey lol)

***

At the end of that class, everybody was leaving the room. Kaycee, Bailey, Josh, Sean and Julian planned to have lunch together after the class.

 - Sean, I need to talk with you - Will said. The five of them just looked at each other.

Sean made a face, wondering if he had done something wrong. Kaycee, who pratically understood that face, denied with her head.

- In privacy, guys. - Will raised his eyebrow to rest of the group.

Reluctantly, the four left the room.

/Leave your thoughts and comments about this chapter, I am getting very excited about this!

English is not my native language, as you can see by the mistakes lol - If you don't understand something, please let me know!

I want to post one chapter every two days, so stay tuned!!

Your opinion and support means everything to me! Tell me what you think about my story, and if you think I should improve on something!/

See you, Bia :)