III

Will closed the door and asked Sean to sit next to him on the floor, in front of the room.

- I will never forget the day that I saw you for the first time - He looked to Sean in the eyes - Janelle and I were doing the auditions for IMMABEAST, 6 years ago. I was calling the names in this same room and I saw you. You were rehearsing with Kaycee and you had such a huge focus on her movements, that you did not even blink - Sean opened a smile - with 10 years you already had one of the greatest passions and talents that I have ever seen. And now you are pratically a man.

 - Hear this from you means the world to me, Will. Thank you so much. I remember like it was yesterday that I received the e-mail telling that I joined the company.

They hugged and Will said:

 - Well boy, I know it's a little bit late, but, as you know, BUILDABEAST is coming. And I really want to know if you would like to teach a pair class for the event.

 Sean's heart stopped for a second.

 - I, I, I - the boy tried to speak, but nothing else than stuttering came up from his mouth - I would love to Will! C'mon! but, but, you think that I am capable of doing this?? I mean, there are only 15 days left, I don't know if I am able to create a duet and...

 - Sean, listen to me - Will interrupted Sean - if I thought you were not capable, you think that I would give you the chance to choreograph in two weeks a class that you would teach for my company's biggest dance event?

 - Oh okay, I am feeling better right now - Sean said ironically, pulling out a smile from Will.

 - C'mon Seanie. Janelle and I trust so much on you and we are one hundred percent sure that you are going to rock it.

- Shoot, and what about my partner?

 - You still have doubts about your partner? - Will said raising one eyebrow.

Immediately, Sean thought about Kaycee. They know each other for six years, but seems like they are friends for their entire life. They met each other at the auditions's day for IMMABEAST, and since that day, Sean and Kaycee spend almost everyday of their lifes together.

 - I mean, Kaycee needs to accept to be part of this, and I know she is probably going to say yes to this but, I mean, I don't know and... - Sean started to stutter again.

 - Hey boy, if you want to refuse my invitation, feel free to do this...

 - NO NO NO NO NO - Sean said loudly, making Will giggle - I would love to teach a class at BUILDABEAST. Damn it Will, who do not want to? I just need to invite Kaycee and focus on this for the next two weeks, but I know it is going to be way more easier with Kaycee by my side helping me.

 - I knew we could trust this to you - Will hugged him - Thanks Sean, I know you two are not going to disappoint us. If you guys need some help with something, you can call me or Janelle anytime okay? Anything for you two.

 - Okay Will. Thank you so much for the opportunity. Means a lot to me, I am so grateful to have this chance. I am not going to let you down - Sean hugged Will again, making him open a huge smile.

 - Have a good day, boy. When you leave the room, close the door, please.

Sean left, closing the door and getting to the academy's reception, meeting Kaycee, Josh, Julian and Bailey.

 - We are ready to go? - Julian said and stood up - What did he want?

 - Nothing important. Let's have lunch. I'm getting hungry.

The four just lifted their shoulders and headed toward Sean's car.

 - I AM GOING IN THE FRONT SEAT!! - Julian and Josh yelled in unison, running to the car.