VI

Kaycee was awake the whole time. She was just dozing off when felt Sean's kiss on her forehead. Her entire body shivered and her heart started to beat so fast that she thought she was going to have a heart attack, but she couldn't make any movement, since he thought she was already sleeping.

When the girl noticed that he fell asleep, she opened her eyes again and looked at him. Damn, he was really good-looking.

"Kaycee? What the hell it's going with you?? It's Sean, your best friend. Drooling and snoring with his mouth open."

She closed her eyes and tried to sleep. They needed to wake up very early the next day, and Kaycee wasn't a morning person at all.

Suddenly, the front door opened and a woman entered the house. Sean's parents arrived.

 - Shhhhhhh Cheuk, they are sleeping here! - Miya, Sean's mother, said to his dad.

 - They? They who? - Cheuk entered the house too, looking quite confused.

 - Sean and Kaycee. Sean texted me that Kaycee was going to stay the night here since her parents are out for this night.

 - Okay, cool - they started to go upstairs - They could date, huh?- Cheuk was saying to Miya - She is polite, beautiful, smart and pratically part of our family.

Kaycee blushed automatically but she didn't move a milimeter of her body. It would be horrible if they found out that she was awake listening to their conversation.

 - I have already told Sean the exactly same thing a million of times! - The voices were getting lower as they went upstairs. Kaycee wanted to listen so much what Miya was saying, and she didn't know even why - He always get pissed of with me saying that this was going to ruin their friendship.

She caught herself wondering if it was really going to ruin all of what they have. How could he be 100% sure about this? She was starring at the ceiling. Kaycee stopped for a minute.

"Wait. why am I in doubt about dating Sean Lew? Of couse that was really going to ruin our friendship. We are like brother and sister, grewing up together since day 1. Why am I really thinking about this? What is wrong with me???"

When she heard Sean's parents door closing, she took her phone and texted a message:

  Bailey 👯‍♀  

Bailey, are you awake?

She checked the time. 12:42 am. Shit, she was going to have a lot of struggles to wake up the next day.

Hi Kaycee, almost sleeping. It's everything okay?

Yeah, but these last days I am something that I need to let of steem with you

Do you want to call me rn? 

I can't. I am in Sean's and he is already sleeping, besides that you're the only one I want to talk about that

KAYCEE RICE!!! Can you explain to me why you are sleeping at Sean's?? 🧐

🙄 I have Janelle's class tomorrow and my parents went to the lake house with Kylie and Devon and they are going to stay the night. I was going to ask you but you'll assist Matt Steffanina's class at the same time as mine, right?

Yep 😑 If you want to, we can go out tomorrow after our classes, so you can talk to me!

Thanks Bai, I would love too!