before things went left

Keyanna pov

So i walk in my house and in my room to see a strip pole.

And the worst part about it was jay and nahmir walked in on it to.

The only person that was cool on it was skies. And this is why he didnt want me home until after 3.

"Welp what are you waiting for? We cant just let it go to waist" mir says

"See he gets it,my bruddaa" skies says dapping nahmir up

And they make such good friends its crazy

I look at jay
"Its better we see it as long ass tay doesn't"
He mumbled the last part

"What do you have against tay?" I ask

"AnyWAYS the pole" skies says sitting on the bed with his legs open with a grinning nahmir right next to him rubbing his hands together.

I roll my eyes.

"No!!" I shout
I take my shirt off and begain changing

"Um key you let these niggas see you like this?"skies ask

"Key you let THIS nigga see you like this?"

"I trust skies with my heart like i do with you guys get used to it" i roll my eyes pulling my shorts up and walk around without a top.

"I can get used to it already" nahmir smirks

And i shiver at the sound of his buckle.
Its difficult with me and nahmir.

Skies is just too flirty and playful when he says things he doesnt mean it unless you actually agree to it. He'll be like 'shidd go ahead'

Jay is just overly protective and will do anything to make sure im safe. Even if he puts me in danger while doing so. He's slow sometimes.

I got a text from my friends saying they would be over in 10.

I dont have friends in school only out of school. I just feel like its better that way.

"What are you guys gonna do?"

Jay was the first to talk
"Watchu mean?"

"My friends will be over in 10 minutes"

"Why you got so many people we dont even know popping up out the blue?"
Mir asked

"I have friends outside of school its better that way" i say grabbing clothes and going to change in my bathroom

I walked out in thigh high see threw socks with lace on the top, black and white shorts,black lace underwear with white lace to match, and a see through white shirt.

Why this outfit? Youll find out.

"Um why you put that on?"jay asked eyeing me

See i told yall. Always on dick

I looked at skies.

He's the only one who knew.

Flash back
Key's pov

After getting walked in on by skies the girls left.
He wouldnt let me go to sleep without letting him know why i was dressed in lace and dancing with two girls on a strip pole.

See i had a door behind my closet..

I had a private life nobody knew about. But skies now.

"Fine skies" i sighed dragging him beyond my closet
There was a whole mini club

"Fine skies" i sighed dragging him beyond my closetThere was a whole mini club

He was speechless
"What is this key" his full attention was on me now

Nobody knew why my mom was really out all the time.

She was making money and so was i.

I practiced here with my girls.

I explained to him and he sat in one of the chairs.

"Lets not let this incident go to waist" he takes off his jacket.

"W-what?" I ask as he looks down at me

He kisses my forehead.
"Come on..how many bodies you got?" He teases

None. I only do lap dances and pole dancing.

"None.i only pole dance"

"Wont chu pole dance for me than" he says taking a seat.

"One day" i say dragging him out of my secret place.

End of flashback

And he never got his lap dance.

The whole 'wanna be a bad girl' act was part of it so if anybody tried to leak anything there would atleast always be a 'shes innocent she dont know nothing bout that life' type of thing trailing behind.

Ive never had sex before tho.

I promised it to skies. We used to be in love. He said he would wait for me.
But i moved when my dad went missing and me and my mom couldnt afford to pay rent.
This is how life had been going now.
And i remember telling him about how everything would make sense soon.
And it makes sense to him now.

I know your thinking 'what wasnt you just had something going on between you and nahmir?' Well not exactly

The only time we had moments was when he was high. I hated being a back up for him.

Thats why he barely been mention now.
Because i told him to live his life.
There are too many strings that hang from me looseley. Too many extras.  The truth would soon be out.

"Yall wanna smoke?" Skies ask breaking eye contact from me

"Hell yeah" nahmir says getting up going to the other room jay follows.

Skies was the last one to leave the room before he did we shared a long stare.

Our eyes both looking down on eachothers lips.

Theres a meaning here you are yet to learn.

Its easy to fall but hard to climb back up. By the end you'll understand.

Lust.
Something that comes with being human
Along with needing attention.

When you never had love before youll do anything for it.

This is my story to tell and i wont let anyone mix it up because what they thought of me or are thinking.

If you think you know me and my struggle you dont know the half of it. So enjoy this ride. There's more to it than just sex, love,lust. With those came danger violence and death.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know most of you are gonna start calling key'anna a hoe for whats about to go down the rest of the book but its more to it than just a simple love story.

I like my books to have a moral of the story type thing. A theme? Kind of

Please read my book with an open mind and try to feel the feelings i put into it.

It should help you to see things our way. Thanks for reading🌸