Lazy day part 2

Tayk pov💵

"I was only trying t-"

I cut her off angrily

"Don't you ever go to  a place like this again in your life!"I barked at her slamming the door to the trap house closed and throwing the bag on the floor . And walking to the office .
I put the bags into the safes that were already counted from last weeks runs.

"What is this stuff?"

"The trap. Where I get my work done."I said trying to keep my calm.

"Why do you-"

I slammed the stack on the table turning my face toward her with a cold glare ."mind your business . And don't get comfortable .im taking you home in a minute with your little boyfriend."I said shoving past her and into the hallway .

She kept running her mouth about how skies wasn't her boyfriend. And to be honest. I ain't care.

I stopped in front of the door making her ask why I stopped .

"Don't talk to anyone and do as I say. Got it?" I spat

She screwed her face up "umm why I gotta do as you say? I do what I want" she said crossing her arms .

I face palmed and grabbed her arm forcefully.
"I said you do as I say." I growled

I seen the fear in her eyes and pushed her hand down roughly and opened the door walking to take a seat.

When I seen she wasn't walking I grabbed her arm and made her sit next to me.

I grabbed a stack and started counting.

It was silent for about 10minutes or so until tarence broke the silence

" fucked up" he mumbled throwing the stack into the pile.

Fucked up

"We fucked up big time" he added

I was confused.

Me and tarences part ran smoothly what could of went wrong ??
"Who fucked Up? I know I ain't fuck Up nigga." Glizzy said while shaking his head letting out a sigh

"That nigga manny" pump said coming into the room with some weed."he left witnesses in the building."he paused licking the blunt "too pussy to pop a muh fucka . That's how you get caught ."he continued rolling the blunt.

Everybody started saying they're opinions

I felt a tap on my arm and looked down to see a concerned key.
"What's it mean to leave witnesses ? What happens?" She asked fiddling with her hands
"Manny played as a guest at the bar. Take all the money from the cash register when the time was right . He got caught taking the money and now he gone get called in." I sighed and licked my lips ."We don't know when." I grabbed a blunt and lit it between my lips ."that's a thing about this. It ain't a game. Niggas get life out here ."

Pump nodded taking a seat next to key.
"5 years,10 years 50 years niggas  get it until they die. " he said waving his blunt after naming the many years.

Cordae nodded and added on "cant get caught slipping" and grabbed his stack  going to the kid then but he stopped and looked back at key which made me curious ."come on, lemme show you something shawty "

I screwed my face up putting my arm on keyannas chest as she was about to get up . I spoil before she could

"Whachu mean blood?"

He sucked his teeth waving me off

"Ain't nobody finna touch that hoe. Just tryna let her know wassup round this Bich "