keep you safe

Taypov

I sighed sitting at the table with my head in my hands.listening to the sad sobs coming from keyanna.

I was starting to feel bad. But it was for her own good. Besides we were leaving to go back home after i got the okay' signal.

I sighed again turning the tv up and what ever was on made keyanna shut the fuck up for once.

"Meechie" she sniffled and shook

I turned the tv off.

I didnt know what to do.

This wasnt just the regular hoe i bring around to fuck and quite.

She actually had feelings and made me feel things i didnt want to feel.

I could kill her.

But i wasnt interested in that.

I was cut out of my thoughts by keyanna throwimg a glass full of red wine on my new gucci shirt. Followed by the words
"Did you fucking hear me? I said fuck you and your weak ass gang."

Without thinking i pushed the table making it slam to the floor along with the shirt i just took off.

"Woah woah woah"

"Aye chill put mane!" 21 said standing up quickly

"Day-UM. yo 13's fucked up boi-yahhh" glizzy said while getting up to move to a different table.

While evergone just kept packing up ,cleaning or gossiping about what happened.

I was too pissed to care.

I mean for real.

This gucci shirt JUST came out. Hell yeah I'm mad. I work hard for my shit.

I balled my fist up and yelled."ARE YOU CRAZY?! My new GUCCI shirt? Oh you done lost yo godamn mind"
I yelled while putting my hand on my head getting fired up while looking at the mess on the floor.

"FUCk yo gucci shirt. you AND yo gang can burn in hell. I cant believe you. Im turning you in-"

"Holup" tarence said raising his eyebrows
"Get cho bich tay. Foreal"

"Shut the fuck up" i growled
I grabbed her by her shirt and dragged her up the stairs in the trap house ignoring the looks i got from the rest of the gang.

I ignored the rude comments and hits i was receiving from keyanna until i got to a room.

I slammed the door and locked it.

I grabbed her by her neck and pointed a finger to her face like how my momma did to me when i broke her new glass plates.

Thats a story for another time.

She smacked my hand and punched me trying to escape my grip until i kept grabbing her.

"GET.OFF"

"Im not FUCKING-"she slapped me wich caused me to grab a fist full lf her hair.

I pulled it and brought her close as she scratched at my wrist trying to get me to let go.

She started crying but i didmt care.

She doesn't even know that im trying to keep us safe.
And to keep us safe we need to lay low.
Cant do that if i got a loud mouth ass bich running around claiming she gone turn the gang in.
And disrespecting the gang.
The only niggas who aint gone fold on me.
Who been there for me .
And im not settling less for no bich.
And thats on my dead homie Richey.
I got close to her face and gripped her throat so hard she began gasping for breath.
I made sure i took my time.
"Listen here bich."i growled while glaring hard at her."your not gonna say another word. I dont want to hear a smart comment. I dont even wanna see you look at me any funny way." I paused"matter of fact let me catch you looking at me some type of way or acting like somethings wrong.you better act like you okay."i leaned in close to her ear." I wont hesitate to kill you. And this time i mean it."

I let her go and she fell to the floor barely moving.

I slammed the door shut and locled it from the outside.

I couldnt go bacl to jail. They would have me in for life.
As much as i say i hate my mom. I need to be there for her.
I don't believe in change or miracle's but before i die i do believe i can give my mom the best me i can.

I know im not who she want me to be.
But she cant say its all my fault.

She took place in everything that happened.

My past.

-------

Just a filller chapter for whats been going on.

What happened to skies? I dont know