the unknown.

Key Anna POV
3: 30 am

Bzzzz

Unknown number- what happened princess?

I looked at the number confused. I have been getting these text by unknown numbers for a whole week now.

After my therapy and as soon as things started to go back to normal.

*bzzz

Some more bull shit to deal with.  Ive been up sense 12am going back and forth, arguing, with this unknown number.  It knows my name,  where I work, my home...

What happened at the night club two months ago.

Why haven't I reported this or told someone?
I have one person I trust with all my heart. And that's kimetrius.  And I love him too much for him to get hurt because of my mess.

After everything with Tay and finding out about nahmir's gang ties and Jay setting me up,  I just couldn't deal with all of this.  I was only so young and a gang?  That's just too much. 

I loved taymor with my heart but I had to let go.
He's in jail now.  And I can't hold on to something that broke me down.  Cause me to have night terrors and depressesion.  It's too much for the-

Unknown number - if I don't get the money by the end of next week the evidence gets sent.
The one with your finger prints on it.

My heart beat as I dropped the pictures on the table causing them to almost fall.

I rubbed my face in stress as I stared at the photos that had got sent to me from yesterday.

Kimetrius didn't get home until 5.
And I don't feel safe home alone.  I've been getting sent these creepy photos of me at school or just random places like the mall or park.

I even got sent a picture of me in bed doing my business. Im basically being black mailed. 

But I can't tell or else that puts kimetrius in trouble.I refuse to let go of him.

*flash back*
I showed him the message from the unknown number.

He read it out loud laughing. ".. Or it's his life"

I pushed his arm pouting " Kimetrius this is serious.  I honestly do think someone's stalking me. And you need to take this into consideration "
I said crossing my arms

"Okay princess how about we call the cops?  Yeah?  See what they say. I guess" He says in a laid back voice like he didn't even care

" Are you KIDDING ME?  kimetrius this is serious I think I'm being watched.  I get these weird notes in my desk at school and stuff. What if it goes to far?  "

He only sighed as we stopped at a red light.
He turned to look at me and put his hand on my thigh.
"I will protect you no matter what.  Okay?  I'm pretty sure it's just Jay or nahmir's being jealous or something pulling some type of prank-"

"I don't talk to Jay or Nick  that's the thing.  We fell out a month ago.  "
" Who's Nick? "
" Nahmir.. Green light "

He turned back to the front and started to go forward.

"Fine I'll report it myself " I said turning the other way.

"You want anything to ea-"

*CRASH*
I squealed and hit my head on the dash board as the car spun side ways almost flipping us over.

Suddenly the whole world started to spin

"Anna! "

I coughed

"ANNA"

*bzzzz

That's all I heard be for I blacked out.

*******end of flash back*****

And after that I woke up on the hospital with a text message from the number telling me it would be much worst if I told.

And that's NO coincidence at All.

I know it doesn't seem that big a dela but I'm getting forced to drop money off now and getting sent pictures of me naked and doing normal people things is something that should be spoke about.

I texted the number back.

  Me: how much do you need?                       And this will be the last time.
If I give you what you need you get rid of everything and stop texting my phone. For good.

Unknown number- I need 20 thou from you by the end of this month or your family pays the price.
,     

                                   Me:  WHERE am i going to get 20,000 dollars from?  My job doesn't even pay 25 an hour. 

Unknown number- in have a job for you you start tomorrow.⌛

            me:  what?!  You can't do that

Unknown number - you must not love meechie  enough to do  what you got to do.  Like I said if I don't get the money by the end of the month it's his life. 

me: how will that even be possible? 

Unknown number- @10: 30 go to *random a address*and ask for D-man they should let you in.
Tick tock.

**************************************

Short chapter but I'll update later on.   Got my phone to open so I'm sneak updating.

Anyways vote and comment.

Things will make sense in the future

Sorry for any time mistakes or  confusion.
Much love 🎀💓💓💓🎀