𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

𝟏𝟖𝟓𝟔, 𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒, 𝐕𝐈𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐀

THE GRIMOIRES, OR, THE HISTORY OF CELESTIAL GUARDIANS, as I like to call them, consists of the Origin of Celestial Guardians, the members of the royal family that ruled the Celestial Kingdom throughout the centuries and the wars they fought and won. The second volume contained the powers and uses, the strengths and weaknesses of the guardians, and lastly the responsibilities and duties. The third volume is something of a beginner's guide. It has a little more detail about the power of types of wings, and how to manifest and practice the elemental powers in time.

However, between the time with my studies with the governess, and my brothers, mostly, sleeping in the same room as me, I had a little time to read through them.

Though we don't usually have a sleepover every other night, we have our days. If any, one of us is upset with anything, we sleep that night scooched in the same bed, and cuddling each other. It gives them a sense of security that we are not alone in this world. That we have someone to lean on to. It reminds me that I have a family, and I have a home with them at the end of a hard day.

I just wished our Father doesn't know that we are all sleeping in the same room. He is going to punish us, and lecture me on how unladylike it is. Though I am quite sure he won't check the halls at night as he is mostly asleep, thanks to the amount of alcohol he consumes.

So, it took me a little over three weeks to read the most interesting information that I was curious about ever since I learned of my lineage; what all the powers a guardian possesses? ( A/N — The below are the things I found about Guardians according to TVD Books )

Guardians are benevolent, spiritual entities that reside in the south of the Dark Dimension. They are angelic figures who govern the Celestial Court.

POWERS AND ABILITIES :

Guardians have unique abilities and auras that use White Power. The powers have made their blood almost irresistible to vampires and other supernatural creatures. They grow according to time, and with practice, they can gain control of their abilities.

Super Senses - Guardians have learned to control their senses of hearing, vision, taste, touch, and smell. Their senses are as advanced as Vampires.

Telepathy - Guardians can communicate non-verbally, using their mental senses, and listen to people's thoughts.