Cuatro!

EDIT: I meant to use infinitesimally. I know that it means small/very small. I meant to use it!!! You'll see what I mean 😂😂

They had breakfasted in silence. Occasionally, Harry caught Draco glancing at him and more times than he’d care to say, he’d been caught by Draco doing the same thing. When they had gone into the Great Hall after their sort of confessions, to Harry’s surprise, Draco had followed him straight to the Gryffindor table and had promptly sat down gracefully and had served Harry pumpkin juice. Because of the many students that had stayed over winter break due to the Yule Ball, the House tables were still in place and the professors were up at the Head table, most of them wincing when the noise level rose.

It was only when breakfast was nearly over that Draco spoke. “You, me, Hogsmeade. Let’s go.” Harry calmly choked on his pumpkin juice. “That was a horrible attempt to ask me out.” He spluttered. Draco frowned. “Really?” Harry nodded, still gasping for air. He took a sip of pumpkin juice to help with the almost dying. “Harry, love of my life, will you do me the immense honour of accompanying me on a date to Hogsmeade on this beautiful winter’s day.” Harry choked on his pumpkin juice again. Draco raised an eyebrow. “Now do you prefer the first question?” Harry nodded, still coughing up his insides. Draco nodded smugly and calmly buttered some toast. Once Harry had stopped dying, he had recovered enough to feel embarrassed at the 'love of my life’. It didn’t seem to affect Draco, who was eating his buttered toast with marmalade. It didn’t seem to affect him but inside he was shrieking and wondering why he said love of my life. He had just wanted to be dramatically romantic!

Hermione walked in, Krum at her side, and she scanned the room anxiously for Harry. When she saw Draco sitting beside him at the Gryffindor table her eyes widened infinitesimally. She smiled a wry smile and walked over to them, sitting beside Draco. Right off the bat, wasting no time, Draco eyed her coldly and said, “You’re not going to do the same as the Weasel, or I will hex you to hell.” Harry slapped his arm. “Draco!” he scolded. Hermione shook her head. “I’m not going to do the same as Ron. But be careful. One wrong move, one thing to hurt Harry and I will curse you beyond hell.” She said with the same sliver of ice in her voice as Draco. The two stared at each other, neither backing down. Draco nodded slightly and went back to his toast. Hermione’s lips curved up into a smile. “Herm-own-ninny.” Krum dragged her attention away from Draco and engaged her in conversation.

Harry narrowed his eyes at Draco. “You didn’t need to do that.” He snapped. Draco looked at him evenly, his silver eyes unwavering. “Yes I did. The Weasel hurt you. And he’s not going to do it again.” Draco promised. His sincerity sent a shiver down Harry’s spine. He felt his face go red and he quickly hid it behind his goblet of pumpkin juice. Draco grinned. The two finished their breakfast the way they started. In silence. When they were finished, they stood up, nodded a goodbye to Hermione and walked out of the Great Hall, ignoring the stares following them out. Draco stopped at the bottom of the stares in the Entrance Hall. “Well, you, me, Hogsmeade. “ Harry smiled. “ Let’s go?” he finished. “Sure. But I don’t know how people will react to you in your pyjamas. “ Harry's face burned red. He’d completely forgotten that he was in his pyjamas. Which was just a pair of sweats and a tight t-shirt. He ran up the stairs, away from Draco. “You look hot if that helps anything!” Draco yelled after him.

A half an hour later, the two met at the double doors in the Entrance Hall. Harry’s face was still red but he’d changed into jeans and a hoodie. Draco smirked at him. “Ready now?” Harry hid his face in his hands and nodded. His face was on fire. Literally, on fire. Draco laughed. “Come on, let’s go. “ He linked their hands and tugged him gently outside onto the grounds. Now he could only hide his face with one hand, and it wasn’t really working very well.