NUMBER TEN!!!

Harry grumbled and tried to focus his already poor vision on the tiny print in the book in front of him. He groaned again. "Love, you should really get to bed." Harry glanced up at Draco. His boyfriend stood in the doorway of the library, dressed only in his pyjamas and snake slippers. Yes. Draco Malfoy has snake slippers. He's not in rabbit house is he? No. So bunny slippers wouldn't have made sense. At least, that's his reasoning.
Harry yawned and rubbed his eyes. "I can't. The second task is in three days and I haven't figured out anything." He grimaced and turned the page of his book.

Between all the recent drama, Harry had completely forgotten about the Tournament, and with the second task coming up fast, he was freaking out. Majorly. He had spent the past week poring over books in every waking moment out of classes. Draco frowned at his stubborn boyfriend. He crossed the room, and plopped into the chair beside Harry. "What are you doing?" Confusion coloured his sleepy tone. "Pass a book." Draco replied. He began to flick through the pages of a thick book. "Ok, so you need to find a way to breath underwater for an hour?" He demanded. Harry nodded, stifling a yawn. "Well, for that you could do the Bubble Head Charm. But that might be a bit hard to master in a few days." He murmured absent mindedly.

Harry yawned again. His eyes started fluttering closed and his head dropped heavily onto his hands. He was just so tired. He had been barely sleeping this past week. He drifted in and out of sleep, threatening to fall asleep on top of the book he was trying to read. "Does it have to be a spell?" Draco asked suddenly. Harry jerked up in fright, startled out of his dozy state. "Hm?" "Do you have to use a spell to breathe?" He asked again, almost excitedly. He might have an idea, he just needed.... "Um, no." Yes! Draco jumped up, grinning broadly. "I know what you can use!" He announced elatedly. Harry stared at him open mouthed for a few seconds before jumping up out of his chair, the book tumbling carelessly to the ground. "What is it?" He demanded. Draco laughed and shook his head. "I can't believe I didn't think of it before. Gillyweed!" Harry's face went blank. "Gillyweed?" Draco rolled his eyes and began to explain. "It's a magical plant that allows the user to breathe underwater. Now, there have been debates about its longevity and the use in salt water versus clear water. It will definitely last an hour though." Draco grinned proudly.

Harry groaned internally. He loved his boyfriend but Draco was going to remain externally smug over the fact that he'd found the solution. He laughed slightly and spontaneously grabbed Draco's face. "You. Are. Amazing." He laughed. He drew him in for a kiss. They came up for air, and Harry laughed in awe and wonder again. "I love you." He whispered. Draco stiffened and Harry's eyes widened. Oh Merlin. He used the l word. Oh no. Oh this was bad.

He stumbled back from Draco awkwardly. "I mean, I l-love your intelligence! I mean, that wasn't- I didn't mean to- oh Lord." Draco strode up to Harry and pulled him into a passionate kiss, cutting off his rambling. He broke it off abruptly, leaving Harry reeling. "I love you too." He whispered. Harry stared at him shock. Draco searched his emerald green eyes almost desperately. He began to pull away from their embrace but Harry tightened his hold. "I love you." They stared at each other in shock, until Harry began to giggle. Draco scrunched his nose up. "You giggled." He frowned. Harry bent double, peals of laughter echoing around the room. "Sorry." He gasped. "I just-" He burst into laughter.

Draco just stared at him unamused. "I try to be romantic. And he laughs." He grumbled.

This was so short, lol, sorry. But it's preparing for the next chapter, in which the second task will occur! So look forward to that. Wasn't very happy with this one, but eh, I wanted to post something. I'll probably fix it up later. I'm currently on a bus going into Dublin. Going to Trinity College today whoop whoop. Anyway, please enjoy, comment and vote!